young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this place is turning into EVERYTHINGBUTCIVICSCLUB.COM
Wouldn't it be "clubeverythingbutcivics.com"?

:lol: but I agree. Everyone's growing older and buying nicer, newer cars.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
or that, im tired, get off my nuts!

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So engine rebuild kit, clutch kit, transmission bearing set/ rebuild kit. Gasket kit, and... Hotel stay.

Sounds good to me :lol:

I've got a family member that will do it for cheap but the issue is that this is my only car and I can't afford to have my daily down that long for repairs. :/ I need to start piecing it together though.
I don't get days off of work, you would have to come to pa! beer time

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this place is turning into EVERYTHINGBUTCIVICSCLUB.COM
maybe I'll build this motor and just end up buying a hatch shell?

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Newer civic I do not see integras as much of a progression in buying cars due to aging
I was more referring to Greg's pilot. :lol:

I really only had one car in mind.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That ain't much. Lol

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2
I'll put it this way.. The furthest I've been out of state is North Carolina. :lol:

That.. And my car's idle gets progressively lower the further I drive and it stalls on anything over a 2 hour drive. Friend told me it's the alternator. What's your take on that Greg?

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'll put it this way.. The furthest I've been out of state is North Carolina. :lol:

That.. And my car's idle gets progressively lower the further I drive and it stalls on anything over a 2 hour drive. Friend told me it's the alternator. What's your take on that Greg?
I don't think it's your alternator at all. it works or doesn't and would result in a dead battery. I gotta think about this one but sounds like faulty iacv

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
maybe I'll build this motor and just end up buying a hatch shell?
Ive got a 1992 hatch with running d16z6 at my parents.. i'll cut you a deal!

Plans for the old LS motor once you take it out of the teg? Sell me the block cheap?!

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ive got a 1992 hatch with running d16z6 at my parents.. i'll cut you a deal!

Plans for the old LS motor once you take it out of the teg? Sell me the block cheap?!
hmm thats a possibility but im thinking more of an ek hatch. i dont know yet though.

dont really have a plan yet, my friend that bought the civic kinda wants it but not sure. id be down to sell you the motor though for a good price. im kinda just calling this as i go

well realtor called me today and we were talking some financial stuff, i didnt know this but there is a special first time home buyer deals that have no pmi regardless of the down payment and removes a lot of the fees you have to pay. so this house s**t might get serious quite a bit faster.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hmm thats a possibility but im thinking more of an ek hatch. i dont know yet though.

dont really have a plan yet, my friend that bought the civic kinda wants it but not sure. id be down to sell you the motor though for a good price. im kinda just calling this as i go

well realtor called me today and we were talking some financial stuff, i didnt know this but there is a special first time home buyer deals that have no pmi regardless of the down payment and removes a lot of the fees you have to pay. so this house s*** might get serious quite a bit faster.
House party eh? :D