Rusty, Ricey, 4x4 status =)

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha. Do you know if next weekend or the following weekend will be free for you? I want this trans in and I'm gonna be free those two weekends so I figured we could tackle it and ill throw you a few bucks for the effort.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha. Do you know if next weekend or the following weekend will be free for you? I want this trans in and I'm gonna be free those two weekends so I figured we could tackle it and ill throw you a few bucks for the effort.

i honestly have no clue. monday ill probably know my schedule for next weekend when i get back to school and then ill only till saturday. we get schedules on fridays for the next week. ill have to let you know then

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
alright man no big deal. Just I don't k ie anyone around here that can do it right and doesn't want to charge my left lung to do it haha.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I still can't believe a BAH couldn't get that ball joint separated. Must be a skinny guy :lol:
Progress is looking good :thumbs up:

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
alright man no big deal. Just I don't k ie anyone around here that can do it right and doesn't want to charge my left lung to do it haha.
yeah im down to do it when i can. im just always busy with school and work and being 3 hours away

I still can't believe a BAH couldn't get that ball joint separated. Must be a skinny guy :lol:
Progress is looking good :thumbs up:
well four people have tried to get it out with everything they could think of and nothing worked. my dad is 250, so not skinny lol when i go to school im just going to take everything out and use a press or something

and thanks, should look better when i get it all done and cleaned up. i got so caught up i realized i didnt paint the back corner of the bay or clean it fml oh well

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
What ecu are you running? And also what year motor is that? Do you know?

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yup i tried that one with no luck lol

Looking real good!
thanks, getting there slowly. looks like i have the wrong throttle cable though fml

ground clearance with a B-series is gonna be fun :P
i dont even want to think about that

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
haha...i looked at mine when the motor was in...and yaaaaaa

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im just going to take it to school and use the press to get it out. if 20 ton press doesnt do it. then nothing will.

going to honda to get the flywheel cover and debating if i want to order a throttle cable while im there

CivicEX13

CC's Valve Cover Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Any b series should work i think I can't remember been so long