Rusty, Ricey, 4x4 status =)

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Mine looks like that =)) purty isnt it?
i cant wait for this conversion harness to come, and im seriously debating boost and air next. riding in s4's makes me want boost

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
well this friday tires might get ordered, or i might wait. ordered the woman a little ring she wanted so all the recent purchases have kept her off my ass and given me room to buy.

gonna be slow, grip royal woodie II is still out of stock and air is expensive as balls
We talking engagement ring or promise ring? A promise ring will just post-pone her complaining for a little bit, that;s all hahah!!

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
We talking engagement ring or promise ring? A promise ring will just post-pone her complaining for a little bit, that;s all hahah!!
lol neither, she has quite a few rings and things from me. but after dropping a grand in parts in the past month about, i got her something she liked. its a art of balance that i think ive become good at.

Boost it!
i think that may be chosen over a supercharger

Launch control is pretty sweet, but hard as hell on your axles.
thats why i have two brand new extras =)

BOOST. Air is for cholos! :cool:
call me cholo

im just going to save up a good chunk of money and see how i feel when the time comes. i cant pick either one over the other since i love both. and while doign this ill just order some little odds and ends to tie up

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Not to rain on this parade, but if you gotta buy your girlfriend things so she doesnt complain about you buying car parts....shes not for you. Your money is your money! Grow a pair and go boost Greg!

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Not to rain on this parade, but if you gotta buy your girlfriend things so she doesnt complain about you buying car parts....shes not for you. Your money is your money! Grow a pair and go boost Greg!
X2. That's the thing that makes me mad, I hate people asking why or complaining about me spending money on my own car

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I dont mean to come off as a d**k, but its not right, your buying her happiness, you needa be you and do what you want, believe it or not there are women out there who enjoy a man who can balance his money on "hobbies," living expense, and leisure activites! And they wont require you to spend money on them other than traditional events like going out to eat.

Hell even my girlfriend of 4 years pays for movies if i buy dinner, or vis versa! :beer:

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
X2. That's the thing that makes me mad, I hate people asking why or complaining about me spending money on my own car
I dont mean to come off as a d**k, but its not right, your buying her happiness, you needa be you and do what you want, believe it or not there are women out there who enjoy a man who can balance his money on "hobbies," living expense, and leisure activites! And they wont require you to spend money on them other than traditional events like going out to eat.

Hell even my girlfriend of 4 years pays for movies if i buy dinner, or vis versa! :beer:
well thats where im no good, i dont balance and spend money on traditional things. i get my mind on something i put everything i got into it and will only spend money on something that needs to be paid. if i really want a part, i wont go out to eat, i pack a lunch, buy minimal gas, drive no where unecessary, i dont go out and do anything. i literally just work and nothing. i also start working rediculous hours to make every dollar i can

i cant tell you the last time i personally bought new clothes or shoes. she gets me then for my birthday because she knows i wont buy them since id rather put it into the car

but occasionally i try to take her out or get her something just so she knows i dont spend money on just the car, plus she is always spending her money on me bringing me lunch and buying me stuff constantly. Plus we have been together over 4 years so i dont mind. the ring wasnt real expensive, she only gets that on her birthday lol

Moral of the novel, i only spend money on my car and things necessary to pay really, i dont do things because i dont want to spend money. My entire family and her hate my car with a passion because its taken over my life basically. To the point where my parents want me to get a car that will need payments so i dont work on it, but that will just result in me working even more hours per week to do it. im obsessed

also woman deserves things here and there, she spends a lot of her money on me

no offense taken either by the way, there is a lot more that you dont see for it all to make sense

Last edited:

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i just re read that and it didnt make s**t for sense on what i was trying to say. oh well.

and rings not a big deal, thats nothing compared to what i just paid for some f**king automotive school books

$700 bye bye

CivicEX13

CC's Valve Cover Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wasn't that Subaru for sale a while ago before air I think I was Loki g to buy it

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wasn't that Subaru for sale a while ago before air I think I was Loki g to buy it
hmm might of been, i know he wants a 240 still

well took some pics today before going to a little meet thing on campus. car might get raised tomorrow so i dont risk breaking anything on these shitty roads before h20i, then it will be going low low

scratch that, pics didnt load for some reason so tomorrow they will come up

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Pussy...

:cool:

Sent from my Butthole using Fart power!
perhaps, but i want to play it safe so i can break it all down there. if i go through the skid plate before i even make it there, then less sparks will be thrown. not trying to have that now

Two of the roomates. stockish s4 with exhaust and intake. the eg is gsr swapped, bwr rear end stuff, d2 coilovers and he got it for $700

hoopty

kinda low, and those welds like like s**t on the back of the skidplate. first time i had used the welder and work and its junk. took a long time to get it set up well. its lived its life but they are to cheap to buy another so people bring in their own

in the stone part of the driveway how it sits. i lay the subframe anywhere i park and plow th stones to get on the cement pad piece

right now where it sits the wheel lip is right at the edge of the quarter panel and if i park on any kind of slightly hump it tucks wheel up in. i scrape on flat roads, blah blah blah blah i need air and a new paint job

Last edited:

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jesus that must ride like hell
thats an understatement, no suspension travel at all really. the struts have travel left in them some but the bigger issue is control arms have the car sitting on them and the rears the tire hits the wheel well first

but i do break necks everywhere i go =) on campus everyone is into cars basically and they all stop and stare

i need some f***ing air seriously. then boost so i can go fast. was talkign to someone here at school with a turbo gsr and he agreed so have a few other people that i asked. will be safer and more practical

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Impressive. This thing needs air. I agree...

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Impressive. This thing needs air. I agree...

yeah, it rides pretty bad and if im boosted and ripping on it at this height im going to break stuff over and over so i might as well. plus laid out this thing would be awesome. i want it to sit the subframe on the ground front and rear lol

im also looking into trying to swap the piping underneath to oval tubing for a little more clearance