Rusty, Ricey, 4x4 status =)

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Have u tried the s300 or another ecu? I have a p28. Want it?
I've got a P28 as well you could borrow to test out but not keep since I'll need it for this lame shell I'm trying to piece back together and sell.

superhead91

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks like your friend with the bagged subie managed to sneak into a Canibeat First Class Fitment coverage shot

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Have u tried the s300 or another ecu? I have a p28. Want it?
nope, im going to go try the s300 shortly. who knows whats wrong, i had bad main relay and ICM also so could of been anything. and how much for it?

I've got a P28 as well you could borrow to test out but not keep since I'll need it for this lame shell I'm trying to piece back together and sell.
thank you for the offer, but ill probably just buy one if anything

Looks like your friend with the bagged subie managed to sneak into a Canibeat First Class Fitment coverage shot

He works for Open Road Tuning which i believe that looks like their tent from what i can see in the banner thing. They would be who im getting my air setup from

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
s**t man idk. They go for a lot, but i have no use for it. Prolly do like $75. :what:

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
s*** man idk. They go for a lot, but i have no use for it. Prolly do like $75. :what:
ok let me see, i got my p06 for 40 bucks and my friend from home that was going to trade for my s300 has another obd2a ecu for me to use

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Alright. I dont really know what its worth considering i am so out of the honda loop and it is just collecting dust

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Alright. I dont really know what its worth considering i am so out of the honda loop and it is just collecting dust
well i get a lot of things cheaper than most people which doesnt help either. i dont pay nearly what i should most of the time. one exception was this s300 since i went through a shop

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have a chipped p28 sitting in my parents garage
text sent sir.

well didnt get my s300 thrown in today, had to get some other things done. monday ill do it or sunday morning if i can find a outlet outside

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
text sent sir.

well didnt get my s300 thrown in today, had to get some other things done. monday ill do it or sunday morning if i can find a outlet outside
This happen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nope, didnt wake up till 20 minutes before work today. last night i acquired the biggest bottle of jager i have seen in my life. so it was a late night of jager bombs and beer.

ill just do it in class tomorrow, fug it

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well didnt fix the car, but i did get my first citation. was in a town ive never been in, went and took a wrong turn, so i did a u turn. i was looking in my left mirror at the car behind me to make sure they didnt hit me when i got off to the side. didnt see the stop sign, or the cop. oh well, i was really hoping it would be in the civic when i got one lol