SchneidR 04 lx coupe pics FINALLY

SchneidR

Keeping it clean
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Tint, that way if I don't like in a month or two I can peel it off.

SchneidR

Keeping it clean
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Blox, pics??

SchneidR

Keeping it clean
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Is the Blox a direct fitment like mine?
Also mine is countersunk so it is about the same hieght as a short shifter with the knob, love it!

jonathan2006

D17A2 User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
thanks for the link
those knobs arent a bad deal for $40

SchneidR

Keeping it clean
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
No dought you will be happy if you get one.
The reason I got one after talking with them and some cool rsx guys, you want to get the pearl aluminum since it has a clear overcoat to prevent the need to ever polish or wax!
Plus they are direct fit no stupid extra screws to counter the issue of unscrewing ;)

Badd Arse!!

SchneidR

Keeping it clean
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I teach this at work jackoff!
I know what I'm talking about, being a photographer and all, but what do I know? Well....
It is a range of a set of imagery set at different exposures to compile a set in one to contrast the highs, mids, lows in different ISO values, suck it!!

In turn this creates the term High Dynamic Range "HDR" set of ranging values in high 1600 ISO, medium 800 ISO, and low 100 ISO exposure.

Anything else ?
Anything

Not really into making enemies, but F it
Crawl back into that warm little dark hole you popped out of ;)

Ejayy8

5+ Year Member
I teach this at work jackoff!
I know what I'm talking about, being a photographer and all, but what do I know? Well....
It is a range of a set of imagery set at different exposures to compile a set in one to contrast the highs, mids, lows in different ISO values, suck it!!

In turn this creates the term High Dynamic Range "HDR" set of ranging values in high 1600 ISO, medium 800 ISO, and low 100 ISO exposure.

Anything else ?
Anything

Not really into making enemies, but F it
Crawl back into that warm little dark hole you popped out of ;)
I'm glad you can explain it well, cause you sure can't shoot it. Maybe you did do a HDR, but you certainly cannot tell. I mean come on, just look at your sky....there is none. If your such the photogrpaher that you say you are, then you would have seen the grouping on the right hand side of the histogram. But hey, your the pro.

But i must say the color of the car certainly looks good.

SchneidR

Keeping it clean
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The reason for some of the elements with not as much detail is due to the ISO range of values, every HDR project is not the same, it all depends on the weather and available light. This shot was take before a storm and the sky was white already, and the gravel it was just a mixture of the ISO's. My high value wasn't nearly as high as I would normally use, but I took these as quick as I could since we were getting ready to get hit with golf-ball sized hail. So your saing I can't shoot, well I guess several local and statewide plaques don't mean anything, huh.
Thanks, no further explanation needed.

Ejayy8

5+ Year Member
The reason for some of the elements with not as much detail is due to the ISO range of values, every HDR project is not the same, it all depends on the weather and available light. This shot was take before a storm and the sky was white already, and the gravel it was just a mixture of the ISO's. My high value wasn't nearly as high as I would normally use, but I took these as quick as I could since we were getting ready to get hit with golf-ball sized hail. So your saing I can't shoot, well I guess several local and statewide plaques don't mean anything, huh.
Thanks, no further explanation needed.
The sky was white before a storm? mmm usually it's very dark and moody. But ok, i still don't know how thats true HDR due to the blown out highlights, maybe you shouldn't have used such a high iso? What was your shutter speed?

SchneidR

Keeping it clean
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I've heard rota's are good quality and there a good price.
I still think that 17 rota ds2's would look the part