SchneidR 04 lx coupe pics FINALLY

kevin12

5+ Year Member
Hey, I'm new here and this is my first post. I was just reading around the forums and ended up here. I'm not trying to mess up your thread, but here's my car. Maybe you will get an Idea what you want to do with your car. =) This picture is old, it's from 2-3 years ago so yeah and sorry about the bad angle.

SchneidR

Keeping it clean
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looking really good, believe me bro your fine posting within this thread, no biggy!
More pictures!!
Interior too, with stats: ie lowering springs or coilovers quality of ride, blah fukin blah!
Thanks for actually adding a pic of a civ the same color and outlook possibly of mine!

kevin12

5+ Year Member
I can tell you that the interior is pretty much stock except the stereo. I just recently got this car from my brother and have no plans on doing swaps at the moment since I only have 32,000 miles on it. I have Megan Racing Coilover Damper Kit - Street series. The ride is very good actually. II wouldn't say it gets close to stock suspension ride like, but I can guarantee you that it's very soft when it's set in 32. The front is lowered by 1.5" and the back...not too sure since I haven't touched the back for awhile, but I might check it later on. Mostly what my brother have done with it is just coilovers, ADR rims, AEM Cold Air intake, and a ricey muffler haha, don't blame me about the mufflers. It used to be my brother's car so yeah I couldn't help it.http://www.meganracing.com/products/product_detail.asp?prodid=374&catid=93

EDIT: Me and my friend were bored so we took out our cars somewhere haha.

http://forums.maxima.org/members-rides/567806-ae-max-blue-civic.html

SchneidR

Keeping it clean
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Damn those are some pricey coil overs, but I'm sure they're quality.
Judging from your pics, do you have a black interior?
If so, did you replace all the parts on the inside, or just dye it?

SchneidR

Keeping it clean
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Oh, hey just thought I would tell you..
Change your sig size or they'll be after you.
your sig looks like you just detonated an atom bomb in the backdrop.

Mass Destruction ahhhhhhaaaa

ttscentury

5+ Year Member
new to this forum, but have several questions for you SchneidR about your car. First just let me say that it looks great and nice job. I don't know if this is the proper way to respond and ask you questions, so sorry if that is the case. Where did you get your dash kit for your head unit because I can only find a double din kit which eliminates our cool little hidden door compartment and replaces it with a worthless space that I can't even fit my hand in. Currently that is how mine is done and I hate it, I was planning to alter the kit with some time, effort and patience to make the door compartment fit again, but if yours is a dash kit that i can buy i would much rather take that route. My other main question is your tail lights, are they tinted? If so, is that legal? Thanks for your time.

Last edited:

SchneidR

Keeping it clean
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I will find the website for you buddy, and welcome to the forums!
The taillights are tinted, and as far as I know they are legal here in Springfield, MO.
I don't think the tint place would have done if they were, they are pretty strict on what you can and cannot do here on tint.

Give me a couple and I will find that website for you.

SchneidR

Keeping it clean
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I used the factory head, it's a great head unit for stock, then came out in the back as a Honda Aux for my IPOD Integration. Hooks into your cd changer port for like 20 bucks!
One hell of a deal!

ttscentury

5+ Year Member
Thanks, I don't know why, in that pic for some reason I thought you had an aftermarket unit, but after taking a closer look, I see now that it is factory, sorry bout that.

2004hondacivic

5+ Year Member
how did you blacken out the tail light? did you get them like that or did you do something to the original ones?

SK83R

5+ Year Member
Smoke out your heads lights, i think it would compliment your tail lights =D