Scott's Build Thread 56K pray hard

OTiS133

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ehh idk . sounds like a popcorn machine. i think iv heard alot of bad stuff bout the vtec killer cams. but then again its been so long since i heard it so im not sure.

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn, haven't checked your thread for a while. alotta progress.

AcousticAudio

Built LSVTEC .63 a/r stg3
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ehh idk . sounds like a popcorn machine. i think iv heard alot of bad stuff bout the vtec killer cams. but then again its been so long since i heard it so im not sure.
Lol I was only joking about the cams.. I was just making fun of the ridiculous idle in the first video. The second video is much better.

AcousticAudio

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Got some prelude seats... the fit is amazing, especially for 120$/pr. The amount of bolster compared to the stock Si seats is huge, you sit and it hugs you, not you sit and you slide 2" til it hugs you.

I will admit I think the stock seats LOOK nicer.. but the FIT on the lude seats more then makes up for their look. But, the lude seats look is growing on me too.

AlexM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
They look like a factory Recaro. They look sick, and yeah, stock SI seats blow ball sack. Haven't seen 'lude seats in a Civic so props to you.

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
wow, i cant believe that as long as I have been on here, i have never seen this thread, i just read every single post on every single page, great progress man, keep up the good work

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks great. New corner lights and it'll be on point. I vote authentic Stanley Clear corner lights. JDM clear corners if you will.

AcousticAudio

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

BALLIN OFF THE CHAIN YO

Full throttle tune tomorrow.. car is going to make its debut at the local meets on friday.

matttitaly8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
haha^^ 20hp

I been busy latly havent comented back on what i asked you.
Yea i did not know about the bumper things on coupes.
And the paint looks amazing.
Also your first start up, the same thing happened to my old hatch, but it was the plugs.
And i dont no about the seats. I hate my stock ones because of the sliding. but thoese ludes just look funky.
keep up the good work.

AcousticAudio

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

Worst. Welds. Ever. No gas FTMFL.. I suck.

BUT at least my hood closes all the way now.