Sex on wheels. Civic fans first 86 2013 scion FRS

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

I own the first ad last car. The civic in the middle is my old car.
Kinda funy to know I have all 3 cars in the driveway in my name.

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
cool vids what are the specs on that THING?

Sent from my HUAWEI-M835 using Tapatalk 2

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks nice. i totally forgot about those things coming out soon. like the gauges mostly. reminds me of motorcycle although not sure how much people are going to like the tach in the middle.

cool vids what are the specs on that THING?

Sent from my HUAWEI-M835 using Tapatalk 2 which apparently doesn't have google and I am unable to search myself
http://www.scion.com/cars/FR-S/

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
2650lbs ish 200hp NA 2.0l boxer engine. Not sure what specs ur looking for.

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
I like the brz body and interior styling a little bit more. I saw they drive hell a nice. Next autox wonder. Bad thing it is next to impossible to throw a turbo kit on to these right now.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like the brz body and interior styling a little bit more. I saw they drive hell a nice. Next autox wonder. Bad thing it is next to impossible to throw a turbo kit on to these right now.
a turbo kit. yes probably since its so new there isn't one available.

a turbo? probably not if u do that sort of thing normally its probably no different than making a custom setup on any other car.

you could always try a STS turbo system kit if there was a little space to play with.

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ur set up wouldn't work lol. The frs has duel exhaust and I plan on ettig the BRZ rear diffuser as well.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
there are quite a few turbo and supercharged ones out there actually.....

stcopley

Trollin in the Deep
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
A local twin cities tuning company. Full blown motorsports has a turbo kit out for it. You can buy it on their website if you are interested

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It was bound to happen, found a great deal on insurance considering my tickets, the FRS is now my dailey but im forced to sell my beloved civic :/ LED light swap is underway, first 86 CF badges provided by scion has been installed and coilovers coming in april. Looking at a set of 18x9 +35 off set yoshihara champ rims.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't blame you, the scion is a much nicer car. Too nice to just sit in the garage. Looking forward to the updates! :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i can't fathom what purpose cf wrapped plastic badges provide but since the car is black they wont stick out too bad i suppose.

i would take out those pathetic things they try to call back seats in those and replace the stereo first personally. but whatev float your boat. make a build thread if you want.

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It's number badging, real CF plates that go inside the car, not the scion/Toyota badges..

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Also the stereo stock is pretty good, an I rather enjoy having Bluetooth, so if it ain't broke why fix it?

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

The console badge provided to the first 86.
Te top pic is what was given to the first 86 in Europe.
The bottom pic is what was given to us first 86 in America.
I was delivery 2 in the entire US.

The roads on my fav mtn pass got re paved!

The 2 cars that look surprisingly similar to the toyobaru twins in person lol. I coughs a driver of an masarati GT trying to unlock my car in Portland lol. He kept trying to open my door and was asking wth it wasn't unlocking.