5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I want to test drive one of these.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

The console badge provided to the first 86.
Te top pic is what was given to the first 86 in Europe.
The bottom pic is what was given to us first 86 in America.
I was delivery 2 in the entire US.

The roads on my fav mtn pass got re paved!

The 2 cars that look surprisingly similar to the toyobaru twins in person lol. I coughs a driver of an masarati GT trying to unlock my car in Portland lol. He kept trying to open my door and was asking wth it wasn't unlocking.
imo, that car looks nothing like the other 2

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think they look like the hyundai "sports car" whatever it is

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The genesis coupe ^^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Lol u have to see them in person close to the other cars to see what I mean. It's a lot of fun in the corners! I'm looking into a complete ground control set up right now. I like that their set ups aren't run of the mill and are completely customizable.

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Toyota needs to bring the damn fogs to America already, 800 to import jdm ones then to guess how to wire it since instructions are Japanese is a bit steep lol.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Think you could find some good replicas?

...or is that a no-no?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Toyota needs to bring the damn fogs to America already, 800 to import jdm ones then to guess how to wire it since instructions are Japanese is a bit steep lol.
put tha on your credit card. but make sure to pay if off lol

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Lol other then a car loan, I don't barrow $ to build my cars lol. Otherwise I'd have a fully built track car and interest like no other lol

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
alright, well you need to com eup with 800 dollars cash then

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No credit cards for me either and only loans for the big truck. Everything else is cash or i dont need it

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
No credit cards for me either and only loans for the big truck. Everything else is cash or i dont need it
Same lol. 800$ isn't THAT much it's just that I know the tc fog kit was like 300$ dealer installed. So when they release it ill have wasted 500$ roughly.

Caleb.N

In South Africa, the exact same car just has the toyota badge on it and they call it the toyota 86. Nice car but for the price payed for it here id rather buy the new civic type r or the golf 6 gti.

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol they are just under 25k here and in oregon, no sales tax. but even being a fan of FWD and building FWD suspension and all that, the stock FRS spanks all my honda friends regardless of mods in the corners :/ its real drift happy but if I dont disable VSC it becomes a grip machine and the double LSD keeps me planted. The stock tires are also a lot stickier then people say.

and yes japan and such its the ft86, Europe its the gt 86 us/Canada its the FRS. stupid scion screwing it all up >_> really miss the build aspect of my honda though, everything is much more expensive on a new car lol.

a CTR would be sick, but I just dont feel the need to go back to FWD :/ once u go RWD on the mountain passes...how should i put it... "IT'S A WHOLE NEW WORLD!!!" lmao

I

Caleb.N

yeah, my cousin in the U.S says that cars are cheap there, I envy you guys for that lol Unfortunatly in South Africa cars are insanely expensive compared to the US, here the 86 retails for R315 000, which is about 36K in U.S. dollars. My avatar is my car, I payed R40 000 for it but in immaculate condition and low milage, which is like $4600 for you guys i know thats alot for a civic hatch there.

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Civics are 22k roughly just got to deal with dealers an the msrp + mark up crap. But the type r doesn't exist here. Occasionally there is a mugen edition but its usually 10k more an all u get is the body kit an rims. :/ still like em though.