shop lifters suck

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
well im srry this is a thread for Civics and what not...i really don't think grammar matters dude...so um yea wtf was that really need...umm no so Epiku Ochita desu..Long Beach PD are pretty chill i know most of them...LAPD are the most hated and probably most respect there Swat is pretty hardcore

YYEEAAAaa ahhh SkeeETT SKeet SoN! FcuKS yo Gaamammr Enn shiET, ERRrrRRrrRRRbuddy Undsertadsn WhEn I doNtT uSE My VocAb deERR Rizshgt Wayt.

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
random ass pic

i was lucky enough to see him stand up right before chappelle's show 1st aired

funny as f**k!

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
random ass pic

i was lucky enough to see him stand up right before chappelle's show 1st aired

funny as f**k!
damn, i cant see it...

go be a cop homie, and then you be cool...LIKE THIS GUY!

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
funny thing about shoplifters

they come in the store representing themselves as ballers

then they get caught stealing

then i light em up w/ what? you dont have any money?

when its 2 guys. oh were you gonna get drunk and curl up in each others arms?

then as they take the walk of shame through the parking lot i shout BALLIN!!

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
funny thing about shoplifters

they come in the store representing themselves as ballers

then they get caught stealing

then i light em up w/ what? you dont have any money?

when its 2 guys. oh were you gonna get drunk and curl up in each others arms?

then as they take the walk of shame through the parking lot i shout BALLIN!!
you gotta find a sig quote SOMEWHERE in there.

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't think you're looking at the other side of being a cop, dealing with drunks pissing in the back of your cruiser, getting verbally abused during traffic stops, getting shot at because the drug dealer thinks you're too close.

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
First of all, ALL THIEVES MUST HANG!

Second, I work with parolees and probationers all week long. It kinda' sucks but if they get too stupid, a phone call can be made to their PO and that usually straightens them right the hell up.

But I know I couldn't be a cop.

Dallas Police only require 45 credit hours of college. I have more than enough. But I realized from ride-alongs with DPD that I would do something stupid.

It was this one stupid rich white kid that made me realize that.

He was riding in a relatively new 7-series with a Southlake Carroll High School parking pass. Southlake Carroll is the wealthy white school. And this kid is obviously f**king up. 80 in a 45, down by an area that is used for street racing (Astro)....etc... and he comes off at the cop like, "yo nigga, why da f**k you pull us overer? ....You ain't got no right to pull me ovah nigga. Don't you know who I is nigga?.... How I'm gonna' get busted by some fat jar-headed looking nigga' and some ghetto ass nigga b***h?

The DPD showed a great deal of professionalism. I would not have been so professional. He'd have gotten a mouthfull of Mag-lite or tazed or at least sprayed.

WHACK! Oh, how important are you gonna' be now wif a mouth-full of broken teeth?! Yeah

Old Man

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you quoted yourself in your sig.... that's borderline retarded... please stick to greeting people as they walk in the store.
:lol:

SilverEXCoupe

Registered lUser
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I thought this was gonna be a thread about someone's car getting messed up from a car lift.

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
x2
ive always wanted to role play :naughty:
:shock: With him? :shock: TMI!!!!!!!

I deal with theives 5 days a week. Try working at a high-end electronics store and see how fustrating it is to deal with them. So Juan and Esmerelda stole some bananas. Big deal. :roll: When they start walking out with a $700 vaccum cleaner and you can't tackle the s**t out of them in the parking lot, your company is f**ked in more ways than one.

Try looking into becoming a detective of some sort. Go more of 'behind the scenes' rather than being a street credited cop. It's much more interesting and slightly safer.

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
....LAPD are the most hated and probably most respect there Swat is pretty hardcore

LAPD? :rolf:

I saw a shoot-out in California that lasted so long the criminal got bored and shot himself. The whole time the police where whining, "They've got body armor. They've got body armor"
Here's an idea. SHOOT THEM IN THE HEAD.
I watched an interview with one of the LAPD officers that shot one of the bank robbers at 10 meters with a shotgun full of 00. The cop admits, He pumped the gun, shot the robber in the back, and waited while the guy stumbled forward, regained his balance, turned around, acquired him and shot him back. No attempt at shooting him again or running for cover.

Wouldn't happen with cops in Louisiana, Oklahoma, or Texas.
cop: "Yep, they was wearin' that thar Kevlar so I got muh personal Winchester .300 Magnum and put him down, Bubba and Boudreaux finished his buddy off with they .45 Long Colt and .454 Casull respectively."

I can see his head shoot'em in the head. really. get my little boy out there he's 6 he plays those violent video games that people are blaming for school shootings. Because it couldn't be a parenting problem no...no never, it's a video problem. anyway. get him out there "BANG how's that?" "nice shot Poot. HEY EVERYONE RELAX POOT GOT HIM". I think we need to get those games out to the Cali police give'em a roll of quarters and turn'em loose. (Ron "TaterSalad" White)
. Then there was a shoot-out where 2 guys jumped out of a Suburban and engaged a cop. The cop emptied his whole magazine and dosen't even hit the freaking biggest Chevrolet there is much less the 2 guys.
Chief: "So what happened here?"
"The alleged perps got out and started shooting so I fired my sidearm until the magazine was empty..."
Chief:" What happened then?"
"Ummmm...they ran away."

So basically, the LAPD is well reknowned for beating the unholy s**t out of Rodney King, botching the OJ Simpson crime, and their notably bad marksmanship.

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I dunno if CA offers this, but in WA if you have a High School diploma and are 19 1/2yr old,
you can apply for State Patrol. I've been thinking about doing it. That or Corrections Officer,
they get paid about the same here and requirements are the same, cept you have to be 21

trace01m

E thug.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I think I might go into freelance sniper type stuff. When the police need someone put down, and don't want to be blamed, call me. I'll do it.

SilverEXCoupe

Registered lUser
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I think I might go into freelance sniper type stuff. When the police need someone put down, and don't want to be blamed, call me. I'll do it.
Just watch "Shooter" with Mark Wahlberg? Redbox or Blockbuster? I like Redbox myself.