Sneaky Peaky Poo.....! (56K: CAUTION)

steve98ex

say no to rotas
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

How 'bout that side-boob? That turn you on? Well it shouldn't, 'cause that's MY side-boob.

lol

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think that s**t is gonna look sick! What are you doing for rims again? I feel like you mentioned it somewhere...

You need some mirror faced mugen NR's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I just wanted to send out a HUGE THANKS to all my friends that helped me out with this: Jason, Gram, Andrew and their gfs along with my lovely gf who helped me decide on the final color. She's been so understanding and i apprecciate her patience alot. She truely is a great girl and she means the world to me. There is no way that this could have been done with out them. They are really great friends and I'm glad that they are in my life. We had a really fun time painting and sanding and all of that hard work, it really paid off. SO, once more, Thanks you guys so much for all that you've done for me. I apprecciate it a lot!! Thanks.

Jezek: I'm Getting white Rota Subzero's.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
cant wait to see more pics man.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
thanks for all the comments. im working all day tomorrow so when i get the chance i'll try to snap a couple pics! havent seen it in the sunlight yet. I drove it tonight and stopped for some gas and it looked great. still gotta do the final wetsanding but im happy with it.

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sub zeros ftl :(

white would be nice...but not sub zeros maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

oh wells, it's your car, hopefully it looks good IYO ;)

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
white sub zeezies is gonna look pimp .... anyways loookin good so far big cat cant wait to see teh finished prodoct

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
subzeros... ugh. Should've gotten JSPL's in whiteee.

mint

Club Civic Sanny!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
um do you know how to spray? if not was it hard to do???

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks good from what i can see, get some more pics with a better camera so we can really see that color!

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
have you thought about an m3 lip spoiler for the trunk?

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
aight, here's some pics of the paint job. did these right before i had to go to work. the sun was behind the car so i dont have any pics of the front yet. wheels will be coming within the week or so, im just waiting to get paid =).

now, to the pics:

BlackHope: I was thinking about that but im not sure how i feel about it yet but the more i think about it, the more of a nice touch i think it might add to the trunk.

The final wetsanding needs to be done just so you all know. lemme know what you think about the sidemarkers as well.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jezek said:
sub zeros ftl :(

white would be nice...but not sub zeros maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

oh wells, it's your car, hopefully it looks good IYO ;)
yeah, to be honest im still iffy on what to get. i havent ordered the wheels yet so gimme some options. i really wanted to get the royal bronze subzero's but they are a lil bit out of my price range so that sucks.

clover ej6

i r mekanik
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
If it was my car, I'd get Rota Track R's in white w/ a polished lip, but that's just me. >`