Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Says the driver of a clown hearse
230hp clown hearse. get it straight! :Devil:

And at least it doesn't have an interior ripped right out of a Geo Prizm like an older Impreza.

Subaru did make a much better interior...and made the exterior look like a baboon's ass

96swpdEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
some would argue that the civic only gets a bad name due to SOME (not pointing fingers) civic owners who think they are the best thing to ever happen.. honda are coo? yeah sure.. but if i took the same moneyu i put into my civic into a 89 mustang it would VIOLENTLY rip the front wheels off the ground when launched... people who dont apprecaite other cars are generally narrow minded and just ad to the problem more than the solution..
word.

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't really hate cars so much as the drivers.

What's the difference between a BMW and a cactus?

The pricks are on the outside of the cactus.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
The neon I can understand......but if you think that a GTO is a car for someone who doesnt know anything, then you sir do not know anything. The new GTO's kick ass
i'd like to see the automotive test that they give you at the dealership when you buy the GTOs....

a lot of them guys dont know s**t, dude. but they are bad ass cars.

EDIT: http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1631687&page=37

kidsamston

I am DM Kid Samston
5+ Year Member
Elaborate?
I just hate pretty much all american cars, just a few exceptions. the only american cars I do like are the DMC De Lorean, Cuda, '71 Dodge Dart Devil, and '58 Corvette. every other american car I either hate or strongly dislike.
I love the Japanese cars because they are pretty well built, reliable, and very pleasing to the eye, I think. IMO the american cars look slapped together and doesn't look like they flow well with the whole body and it has always bothered me.

kidsamston

I am DM Kid Samston
5+ Year Member
lets be real here.. you and i.. we are both driving econmy cars.. its not like you have a lotus parked in the driveway.. :oh:
did for 30 min :D

i like most of the Japanese designs. I would not mind having an Aerial Atom in my driveway

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i just cant stand how people who drive hondas are so blind and intolerent to other makes. Im sure some of you saw that i recently bought a mazda b2500, and i got idiots on the integra forum tellin me i shoulda got a ridgeline ... its like comparing apples to oranges, and honestly if i could afford the ridgeline, id prob get a silverado or tacoma instead. Those two trucks will outperform the ridgeline in EVERY CATEGORY including gas mileage .. only thing the ridgeline has going for it is an H and safety ratings.

Cod Man

1.7 60'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
230hp clown hearse. get it straight! :Devil:

And at least it doesn't have an interior ripped right out of a Geo Prizm like an older Impreza.

Subaru did make a much better interior...and made the exterior look like a baboon's ass
Dumb... ass...
Man the interior in an impreza hasn't changed much at all in 10 years. They got it right the first time. And I'm not sure every time I see a baboon's ass I say... man, I miss my car :lol:

=)

kidsamston

I am DM Kid Samston
5+ Year Member
i just cant stand how people who drive hondas are so blind and intolerent to other makes. Im sure some of you saw that i recently bought a mazda b2500, and i got idiots on the integra forum tellin me i shoulda got a ridgeline ... its like comparing apples to oranges, and honestly if i could afford the ridgeline, id prob get a silverado or tacoma instead. Those two trucks will outperform the ridgeline in EVERY CATEGORY including gas mileage .. only thing the ridgeline has going for it is an H and safety ratings.
yeah just reading the Consumer Reports, i would never own an american car based on those.

Superman5715

5+ Year Member
I love Hondas but I would drive anything over some of the rice I see around on here or the streets sometimes

If its gonna be American it should have a huge motor like a Shelby Mustang or a GTO or a 'Vette otherwise you can't beat the foreign designs. Just keep it clean and I'll respect it without a doubt, It's just cool when someone is into what they have

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
dont hate on other cars unless youve personally owned them. that's just my 2c

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think so far for the most part people jump to conclusions about American cars. Sure Japanese cars have the "fit and finish" and the German cars are luxurious but why do you guys hate the Pt cruiser, focus etc? I myself dislike them personally because I've done my research but i in no way hate them. I know many of the recalls and shitty parts on the econo cars...(cavi sunfire cobalt, focus, neon, caliber) are all cheap because they are entry level. If you look upscale such as th new Malibu, 300C, and whatever ford has for a midsize nowadays; they all drive and feel as nice as say an Accord or Camry. Sure YOU may not like the styling, interior, the fact it has more/less horsepower, that does not make it a piece of s**t. If the person who bought this entry level car likes it, that company hopes it will return and move up a class or buy the truck if they have the car or vice versa.
I like civics and thats kinda why i joined but when your outside of the Honda crown or hell even inside it you do see how much they are hated on for some reason or another. maybe the fact that the ricer down the street has a fart can and a window sticker? so does the neon down the street and as does the focus

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
The Ford Taurus. Death on wheels, like dead serious. If you're going to go drive one of those make sure you write your SSN on your face or something. :what:

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I just hate pretty much all american cars, just a few exceptions. the only american cars I do like are the DMC De Lorean, Cuda, '71 Dodge Dart Devil, and '58 Corvette. every other american car I either hate or strongly dislike.
I love the Japanese cars because they are pretty well built, reliable, and very pleasing to the eye, I think. IMO the american cars look slapped together and doesn't look like they flow well with the whole body and it has always bothered me.
The Delorean was one of the biggest pieces of s**t ever created. And most of it wasn't American.

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I just hate pretty much all american cars, just a few exceptions. the only american cars I do like are the DMC De Lorean... .
When did Northern Ireland become part of America?
and it had a Volvo engine (+1 point) designed by Renault (-1,000 points)

Cod Man Quote said:
Dumb... ass...
Man the interior in an impreza hasn't changed much at all in 10 years. They got it right the first time. And I'm not sure every time I see a baboon's ass I say... man, I miss my car
Car and Driver actually agrees with me on the new Impreza's style
Subaru as a style leader? Right, and gravity expires tomorrow
The new dash with the titanium looking "swoops" from the center stack looks so much better than it's predecessors that looked like a combination of a B13 Sentra dash and a Geo Prizm.

But the exterior of the Impreza hatch looks like the bastard offspring of a Volkwagen Rabbit and a Dodge Caliber. Maybe with a little Mazda CX7 thrown in to the ass end.

Kaotic_Zeus said:
The Ford Taurus. Death on wheels, like dead serious. If you're going to go drive one of those make sure you write your SSN on your face or something.
I don't particularly care for the Taurus myself. Driving a Taurus is like admitting that you've given up on life and all your dreams. (same goes for Dodge Stratus)

But they are exceptionally safe cars.

I saw one jet across 4 lanes of freeway traffic, hit the retaining wall and bounce back into the freeway and hit a tractor/trailer right in front of the back tires of the trailer. I thought for sure he was going under the trailer and I was going to see a fatality accident right in front of me. But he didn't. He bounced off again and was hit by an F250. I couldn't see his face because the side curtains had deployed But I'm certain he had one of those, "I'm shitting in my pants!" looks going on. I would have.

I don't know why he chose to yank the steering wheel hard right at 70+mph . I just know that he crawled out of the passenger side rear door alive. ( the other three were smashed shut)

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
f**king ricer.

Reliable? American cars ARE reliable. 170K miles on the same engine, pulled it out once to get tranny rebuilt and only put on new freeze plugs and oil pump.

Well built? I wrecked my Mustang doing 45-60 into the back of a an Expedition that was stopped.. I only have to straighten the front end, everything else was ok.

I personally think the body flow on American cars flow pretty well.

I personally also wouldn't be talking about Body flow when the Japanese create these kinds of cars: