Soon2bsick Vtec

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Congrats on the job man, I can't wait to go back to work myself, after my son starts preschool I'll be back in the market for a job.

RoidBear

UrbanSleepers
Registered VIP
Jobs are good! especially with this economy. Ever since I started working, it seems like I have no time for my car, so that's not any good!

emerican

Registered VIP
After my vacation and get a the little bit of debt i have paid off then the car is back on the priotry list i have a bunch of plans for her. Long list of parts i want.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^^ I here that, got some stuff to catch up on then back to the car to get some more stuff done, it's getting painted this week.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^ hell yeah man congrats glad to see its getting the paint job
Me too, my wife loves that it's getting done, next year at tax time I'm going to try to get the suspension & full exhaust done, we will see, can't wait to get it back, got a Honda H blue badge coming for the trunk, should look good.

So soon2bsick, what are your next plans for your ride?

soon2bsick

Registered VIP
weird thing happened, was driving down the highway yesterday and I heard a "POP" sounded like I drove over a bottle with the cap still on it, shortly after my car started to sound like a weed wacker but I didn't have any power/heating/RPM issues so I just kept driving this annoying sounding machine. Got home and realized the plug on my down pipe (because the header fits other years of Civic's that have the sensor in other places) had somehow managed to fly out and made my car sound like poo. Thankfully it was nothing serious and somehow we managed to have a plug in our shed that fit it perfectly so that was fixed within a few minutes *whew*

Me too, my wife loves that it's getting done, next year at tax time I'm going to try to get the suspension & full exhaust done, we will see, can't wait to get it back, got a Honda H blue badge coming for the trunk, should look good.

So soon2bsick, what are your next plans for your ride?
shockkssssss lol needs them bad. Either Koni STR.T's or Tokico Blue's

would like to get my clear headlights installed, just need the new bulbs and harness. Been debating though because I want to do HID's and I'm not sure about building projectors

Also looking at buying a bigger amp for my sub

new pedals

really want to do my carpet and headliner but I'm not sure when I'll have the time to do that, also need a fuel sensor cause mine is slowly going out

I've really been thinking about getting a new bumper, I get that the "thing" is having a stock look or JDM style but I'm really bored with it. I don't want some crazy riced out bumper but just something different.

something clean like this but maybe not so bulky

emerican

Registered VIP
Exhaust same thing happened to me with my megan header.
If its a brass plug like mine was its cause brass will expand and shrink as it gets hot and cold so it can work its way out.
Pedal ocver or whole pedals?

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I like that bumper too, don't like the skirts though, my goal in 2012 is to get a bit lower, I have a steep driveway & I ain't parking my s**t out on the road so it won't be too low.

emerican

Registered VIP
^ agree with both of you bumper is pretty clean though.
I like to see people step out of the norm stock bumper thing as long as its with something clean
Did you get the sensor whole in the header plugged?

soon2bsick

Registered VIP
yeah man I had another plug laying around from something (not sure what) fit perfectly and have had no problems since. When it first happened on the highway I thought my header cracked (even though I would only be out $50) I would of had to wait 5 days to get a new one shipped to me and drive around sounding like a weed wacker, but all is good

emerican

Registered VIP
Man i thought the exact same thing when it happened to me. I jut stopped at a 4 way then when i pulled off again it had popped out i swore the megan header cracked lol. I spent like 20 min searchin for small cracks untill i got down to that plug.

95excommuter

5+ Year Member
sticker/ decal removal

Most paint stores will have what they call an eraser wheel it works great for removing stickers, decals, basicly any type of adhesive stuck on your car, might require sanding, buffing, waxing after, depending on how well you control it.

95excommuter

5+ Year Member
sticker/decal removal

Sorry if someone else already posted about the eraser wheel I didn't read all posts just saw the part about the decals figured I'd throw that out there.

soon2bsick

Registered VIP
hey guys sorry I have not been on,

in a real tight situation right now so I have not done any work on the civi

our house has just recently been put into foreclosure,

however the blessing is a week after it went into foreclosure my dad got approved for 100% Veterans Disability so we're trying to work with the bank and save our house

so for right now the car is on hold but I'm still here!

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hey guys sorry I have not been on,

in a real tight situation right now so I have not done any work on the civi

our house has just recently been put into foreclosure,

however the blessing is a week after it went into foreclosure my dad got approved for 100% Veterans Disability so we're trying to work with the bank and save our house

so for right now the car is on hold but I'm still here!
Man I feel for you, my mom went through the same thing but she was applying for SSI disability, know it can be tough to wait around for money to come in to pay the mortgage & late fees are a b***h, hope everything turns out for the best & you get back to working on your Civic. BTW, do you have a facebook account, I want to start a page for FL clubcivic members so we can plan meets in the future, just pm me your name.

Decipher

Registered VIP
Damn man. Good luck with your house.

Really like your EK. If I was you, I'd smoke those tails like I did mine. s**t would look crazy blacked out against the car, especially with the black rims and everything you got going on. Only downside, every single person on the web will b***h about your tails being smoked haha. Clean ride though, bro. Again, good luck with the house.