Soon2bsick Vtec

95excommuter

5+ Year Member
Car looks good, gratz about your dad, hope everything works out with the house, the civic isn't going anywhere, a roof over your head comes first, tuned in for updates tho.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hey man hows it going, you need to revive this thread, here is a BUMP, hope all is ok bro.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I hope everything is ok, have not posted back, we miss you!

soon2bsick

Registered VIP
hey guys been a while!

sorry I haven't been on Life has changed dramatically for me, but in a good way

we got to keep our house, they even lowered our payment. My job is going great and we're finally moving forward and not in such a slump. (banks take forever to make a decision!)

The civic is purring perfectly, having an AC issue at the moment. I think it's a sensor or something, I posted a thread about it.

I'm getting ready to make a christmas list for some things i want to do to the car, I need some shocks bad cause the car is starting to ride like a go cart lol I'm spending about $70 a month is fuel which is amazing

but I am really ready to ditch the D for some B

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wow, glad your back, I was worried about you. I glad things are going well & getting back to normal, can't wait to hear what your plans are, welcome back.

kwiks93

Don't know you yet but I am glad to hear everything worked out for the best. Going through the disability thing myself and it is a ball busting pain in the a**. Anyway hope to get to know you since my two compadres do. Again glad things worked out for you and the family!

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
No, I never got it, I sent him a pm a few months ago when he updated but no reply. :(

emerican

Registered VIP
yeah i never got it either i really hope everything is ok with him and he just hasnt had the time to get on here or something.

scarhead92

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well if he is checking and not replying best of luck with any problems man. at least you got a lot of support from everyone here