St. Louis Meet. 4/2

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so if we long haulers come out, whos hosting the lodging for over night? Cuz i know there is no way i wanna drive 5 1/2 hours there and back in one day.

6sic6

Nt brn w/enuf midl fngrs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
mugen00 said:
Dont worry.... i'll have my private jet pick both of you guys up!! :lol: Its gonna suck big time if you guys cant make it.
We'll see bro. I'll know more closer to the date. This has been a busy ass year for us so far. No time to breathe.

Last edited:

ben

excommunicated
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm always up for having the meet later in the month. If it works better for most people. should we leave it? kinda sounds like mid april will bring in the most people.

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i can either come this date or after the second weekend. im getting my wisdom tetth pulled on the 8th so i wont be able to hit it up that weekend

matts2ksi

save water...drink beer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ah s**t fellas, I just thought of something. That weekend is the weekend the StL Cardinals are playing the Springfield Cardinals! Springfield,Mo finally got a professional baseball team, and this two game serious is the biggest sporting event this city's ever seen. If I don't get tickets to the game from my boss, then I'll think about coming up for the meet, but if I can get a ticket to go...sorry :(

Maybe we can think about moving the date but don't change it for me!

mugen00

American Honda=Domestic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I say we just cancel it cause most people are having a hard time making it on that date. I sure as hell dont wanna show up there and only have 3 cars. Everyone post your dates that would best work for you and we'll go from there.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
let's make it the weekend of the 9th

THE REAL DEAL

Banned
why dont we just get together at the HT meet or make it the day after? i'd like to meet some HT people too. if we have a CC meet, there's not gonna be very many people in the first place so why dont we just combine the two?

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not the 9th. i cant do anything that weekend.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i say u guys should all come down to indy

THE REAL DEAL

Banned
the way i see it, everyone is gonna make excuses that they cant go so what's the point of changing the date? its not like we're gonna have a shitload of people come anyway.

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'll try to go but I have alot of fam things going on this that month.

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its the most central location in the midwest

skinnyjdm

Always bet on black
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Does that mean I gotta drag my ass out there then? :lol:

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
so... when is the next indy meet

skinnyjdm

Always bet on black
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Around the time of the Cleveland meet since we're all having them in our back yards :lol:

matts2ksi

save water...drink beer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ah, I'm sorry to be part of the problem, but I got a s**t load of stuff coming up! Yeah, everyone's lile "so what I'm busy too" well, I'm getting married on June 4th which includes marriage councelling during the month of April and planning the wedding (yeah I'm taking an active role in planning my own wedding), I'm trying to buy a house before we get married, honeymoon plans, and oh I work 50 hours a week! =)

So you guys set the date, and I'll try, but I can't make any promises!

6sic6

Nt brn w/enuf midl fngrs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
doesn't sound like this is gonna happen...