EG-Owns you

Twin Tech Owns Your s**t!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
stealthy said:
ok cool, ill check it out. thanks

lol NP if that doesnt help call up zex tell them they suck at life and they will help you out lol.

i got a used zex kit for real cheap 150 for a full set up when i had my old motor i had to take a part the purple box and rewire new wires since the old ones had like an inch of wirey left and they helped me out with that sent me a diagram and everything there real good about that s**t.

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
EGlude Attitude said:
Any updates on this build?
other than it has about 800 miles on it, nope. no job=no money.

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
since theres no updates on parts i thought id post a pic of stealthy in the snow...sorta. dirtyyyyyyy

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
suprisingly....i have an update....i ordered a 31.5x8x3.5 Precision 600hp bar and plate FMIC. pictures when it gets here. they should just called it a intercooler/bumper

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
hell yeah. will it be finished b4 the meet?

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
im just curious how you got the money for that with no job

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
clifford_05 said:
Sells his body for money?? :what:
some know i have a recording studio....which i cant really take with me to FL......so i started selling a few things.....

.....anyways, plans changed...instead of the Precision FMIC, i ended up cancelling that and getting a yonaka 550 hp - 22"x9"x3" (2.5" inlet/outlet) FMIC....and a AEM FPR.....hopefully ill be able to get back into the game soon;)

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
intercooler should be here monday or tuesday i believe, and the FPR is on backorder til the 9th.

but i just ordered a few more things.....48mm Blaast wastegate, stealthmode oil line kit, BDL cam seal and a BDL fuel rail

quick rundown of the bigger things i need still....3 bar map sensor, boost controller, cam gears, throttlebody, injectors, fuel pump, radiator.....and the manifold/downpipe/dump tube i will be making myself. im finally getting closer

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
where did you find the 48mm blaast WG? i only see a 46mm

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Green 91 said:
where did you find the 48mm blaast WG? i only see a 46mm
when i called them, they said they have since replaced the 46 with the 48 bc it was having problems, so now they no longer make the 46's