Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
aem fpr. more parts are in transit as we speak

Jordan_n

No fun unless ur Dragging
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
stealthy one of these days I'm gonna have to see ur ride in person.

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i guess my oil lines and wastegate came in....just gotta pick em up at my friends bc thats where they were shipped to. i just got back from FL looking at places to live, but doesnt seem i missed much around here

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
nope. didnt miss s**t. any luck finding a place? what areas you look at?

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yep, i think we decided on a place....2 story 2 bedroom/2 bath and TWO CAR GARAGE townhouse =) in orlando (metrowest)

Jordan_n

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
atleast ur gettin away from the crazy ohio weather, random thoguht I got a uncle in Miami. good luck escaping ohio hehe

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jordan_n said:
atleast ur gettin away from the crazy ohio weather, random thoguht I got a uncle in Miami. good luck escaping ohio hehe
haha i dont need any luck escaping ohio...its surviving orlando :lol: $1300 a month rent boooooooo!!!

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
damn. that include utilities? any ideas on a job when u move? you living with someone?

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
EG-Owns you said:
so have you tune this yet punk!
lol whats there to tune?!

ImportFan1 said:
damn. that include utilities? any ideas on a job when u move? you living with someone?
yeah, well with utilities its around $1340. i looked around when i was down there last week and i really dont think it will be hard at all to find a well paying job. i walked into the hotel to get a room and was offered a job selling discounted tickets for sea world and s**t....idk what that woulda payed, but just from looking through the hundreds of jobs listed in the newspaper, i should be alright. im moving with my girlfriend and her 19 month old daughter

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
how olds the gf?

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
stealthy said:
lol whats there to tune?!

yeah, well with utilities its around $1340. i looked around when i was down there last week and i really dont think it will be hard at all to find a well paying job. i walked into the hotel to get a room and was offered a job selling discounted tickets for sea world and s**t....idk what that woulda payed, but just from looking through the hundreds of jobs listed in the newspaper, i should be alright. im moving with my girlfriend and her 19 month old daughter

Hey in december lets meet up man. I am going to orlando for disney world (my fiance has never been there).

Jordan_n

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
my mom dragged me to there 5 years in a row when i was a child, it woulda been better if we didnt do everything she wanted to lol

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ImportFan1 said:
how olds the gf?
dank24 said:
Hey in december lets meet up man. I am going to orlando for disney world (my fiance has never been there).
definatly. let me know, i will be there for sure!
Jordan_n said:
my mom dragged me to there 5 years in a row when i was a child, it woulda been better if we didnt do everything she wanted to lol
i love disney world, its great. i'll probably get a season pass.