sticker bombing

CJ89

No title needed :)
Registered VIP
Bro just do what you want to do. If you want to sticker bomb it just to give it a try and see if u like it then go for it. I can tell u tho that taking them off is a pain in the ass but a heat gun will make work a little easier but the best way to handle getting them off is to get a eraiser attachment for a drill. Make sure it is on a low rpm bc it gets HOT quick.

cuetip

Registered VIP
will do, thanks cj, and xclusive for the advise

cuetip

Registered VIP
o i plan to cj, once i no how to upload pux using a camera rather then my phone

eK4TheWin

Plz dnt teez the SOHC
now rust is jdm? oh my f***ing god!

to get something wrapped is gonna cost u about as much as paint, so just do it right....

jesus h christ! f***ing kids these days....
X2. IMO sticker bomb looks sickk. But i was lmfbo @ "JDM rust". What is that?? :rotflmfao:

eK4TheWin

Plz dnt teez the SOHC
Hey cuetip. Buddy of mine back home in FL stickerbombed his driver fender. FL being FL, heat and rain is always a BIG problem. He said that after sticker bombing the fender, he sprayed three light coats of clear and let it curr for 48 hours. Its still good after close to a year.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey cuetip. Buddy of mine back home in FL stickerbombed his driver fender. FL being FL, heat and rain is always a BIG problem. He said that after sticker bombing the fender, he sprayed three light coats of clear and let it curr for 48 hours. Its still good after close to a year.
depends what kind of stickers you use, you would have to use vinyl or get not a single nick or scratch in the clear that moisture can get through. my lip lasted about two weeks with using the stickerbomb book stickers and clear

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lol this thread is still alive?

Seriously op for the price and hassle of sticker bombing your fender it would be easier to just save up and get it paint matched

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
just sticker bomb the whole f***ing car, who cares

cuetip

Registered VIP
haha i just ordered my fender for about 60 bucks, then the book for another 20 so yeah, and i plan on trying to take real good care of that fender

cuetip

Registered VIP
and EK i dont plan on putting the fender on for awhile still talking to my buddy about paying me, since i dont want him to see that i have already fixed it, so it could not be put on my car for a good 2 or 3 months

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:smackself

Just stop.....

/thread