Still slammed til I die.

SlammedBlueEM2

Brunettes > Blondes
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by riceblueshockr
see this is an example of a nice car f**king 7th gens rule if you dont have a 7th gen you need to go f**k yourself and get a new car cuz your car aint s**t
LMFingAO, if I put that in my signature... will I get banned?

if u ever wanna sell the rims let me kno.. my 89 hatch says it wants them or maybe some GSR's.. civic89hbdx is my AIM
I don't think I'll be selling these wheels anytime soon if ever. I really like them. I wanted to get some 98-01 GS-R wheels and I still might consider it. If I do get them, that doesn't mean I'd sell the Si rims, I'd sell the GS-Rs but I doubt I'll have another set of rims this year. It's on the "list-to-do" but I doubt it.

SlammedBlueEM2

Brunettes > Blondes
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No way! I'm pretty sure people will understand the sarcasm in it. God that's so f**king hilarious - and what a way to go out and get banned.

wiked7thgen

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SlammedBlueEM2 said:
LMFingAO, if I put that in my signature... will I get banned?

I don't think I'll be selling these wheels anytime soon if ever. I really like them. I wanted to get some 98-01 GS-R wheels and I still might consider it. If I do get them, that doesn't mean I'd sell the Si rims, I'd sell the GS-Rs but I doubt I'll have another set of rims this year. It's on the "list-to-do" but I doubt it.
98-01 gsr
99-00 si rims

been there done that =)

SlammedBlueEM2

Brunettes > Blondes
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wiked7thgen said:
98-01 gsr
99-00 si rims

been there done that =)
See the thing is, back then I didn't have an income... now I do. ;)

Another been there-done that I was seriously considering was the black powdercoated C2s you had. I liked those wheels sooooooo much after you painted them and still do.

wiked7thgen

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SlammedBlueEM2 said:
See the thing is, back then I didn't have an income... now I do. ;)

Another been there-done that I was seriously considering was the black powdercoated C2s you had. I liked those wheels sooooooo much after you painted them and still do.
u talkin bout these? i miss these wheels, i really wanted them back, i might get some si wheels, thinkin bout powdercoated them black

SlammedBlueEM2

Brunettes > Blondes
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wiked7thgen said:
u talkin bout these? i miss these wheels, i really wanted them back, i might get some si wheels, thinkin bout powdercoated them black
Why'd you sell'em? I will reincarnate them.

wiked7thgen

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SlammedBlueEM2 said:
Wouldn't hurt. I'd like to see'em on your ride again.
yea, maybe, but i thinkin im gonna get another set of si and powdercoated them black

SlammedBlueEM2

Brunettes > Blondes
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wiked7thgen said:
yea, maybe, but i thinkin im gonna get another set of si and powdercoated them black
I wouldn't sport them any other way.

My hayame's arrived yesterday but I wasn't home to pick them up and sign for them. They will be in today.

rey_boricua

2000 EM1 B16A2T
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
by far the cleanest 7th gen i have ever seen

wiked7thgen

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SlammedBlueEM2 said:
I wouldn't sport them any other way.

My hayame's arrived yesterday but I wasn't home to pick them up and sign for them. They will be in today.
koo, when u planning to installed them?

SlammedBlueEM2

Brunettes > Blondes
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Soon as I find someone to help me install them and once I buy a 14mm deep socket.

wiked7thgen

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SlammedBlueEM2 said:
Soon as I find someone to help me install them and once I buy a 14mm deep socket.
i can help you but only on fridays thou, and i got all the tools we need