Still slammed til I die.

SlammedBlueEM2

Brunettes > Blondes
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wiked7thgen said:
i can help you but only on fridays thou, and i got all the tools we need
It might be a good day providing I get my car fixed today... but even if it does get fixed there's a small issue of the fact that I gotta be at work by 2:15pm. If I'm able to do it, do you think we could finish no later than 1:45pm if we started early? I'll give you a call.

I'm really not expecting to do it today - I'm expecting to spend cash on more than just an alignment. :(

wiked7thgen

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SlammedBlueEM2 said:
It might be a good day providing I get my car fixed today... but even if it does get fixed there's a small issue of the fact that I gotta be at work by 2:15pm. If I'm able to do it, do you think we could finish no later than 1:45pm if we started early? I'll give you a call.

I'm really not expecting to do it today - I'm expecting to spend cash on more than just an alignment. :(
just hit me up if u need help

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
ya man sweet as pics....i love the last one. how did you change the color light that to orange and red....loooks f'n clean sweet man big :arrow: :thumbs up

SlammedBlueEM2

Brunettes > Blondes
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nd4sped said:
ya man sweet as pics....i love the last one. how did you change the color light that to orange and red....loooks f'n clean sweet man big :arrow: :thumbs up
Believe it or not, but that was the natural color of the photo with additional contrast. The sky was really orange that night due from the overcast and the color of the huge amount of street lamps. When I first took that picture I thought it looked so dull and plain, but digital photography owns. It's surprising what a little brightness/contrast will do for a picture sometimes.

Truly one of my favorite pictures.

efren3

yeah im that cool
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats nice how low is it i want to slam my 96 civic