Stolen....keep your eyes peeled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Civic2007

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Mine got stolen with alarm and 2 way pager. Are you down here going to UTI?
yeah, only 4 1/2 more phases to go!!! haha and no 96greencivic.....nothing can keep me away from the honda game......im gonna try to find a swapped out eg or a teg

Black99Si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dang man sorry to hear about it. hope everything works out for ya !

Inertial

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Man im sorry to hear that, my swapped EX was broken into at school in nov, then stolen from infront of my house in january. Ironically after i filled up my tank and got a car wash. Man, i know how sad it is to lose a car hope the cops over there at least find your car. my car almost been gone 2 months and cops in buffalo have no clue at all.

Civic2007

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah...he told me 90% of the time they find the cars stripped in the desert so he said they'll probably find it but there most likely wont be anything left

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I feel bad for you because i know how f**ked up car stealing is in AZ, but i dont feel as bad becausr uour s**t got busted into just months prior and instead of spending money on anti theft s**t, you went out and got new rims and tires and 99-00 front end

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I feel bad for you because i know how f**ked up car stealing is in AZ, but i dont feel as bad becausr uour s**t got busted into just months prior and instead of spending money on anti theft s**t, you went out and got new rims and tires and 99-00 front end
If I remember correctly, the insurance money was spent on a $400 generic intake.

nyorkrider

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn man that sucks, sry to hear about it, I had thieves!

I picked up a lock that can go on your clutch pedal and you like pull it up to lock the clutch in place so they cant push it down and drive it, for like 50 bucks at pep boys you should pick one up. it seems like a pretty good way to detour thieves and even if you got a AT you can put it on the brake pedal

blackej7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dang that sucks i would be pissed..i have a club on mine since its just sitting in my driveway and you can see it from the highway but ive seen some more scratches and hand prints on it when its been dirty but sorry to hear man hope you get her back

Civic2007

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
If I remember correctly, the insurance money was spent on a $400 generic intake.
are you guys f**king kidding me? i spent 375 on a mishimoto intake, yes.....my bad my intake got jacked so i got a new one so i could drive it til i found a hood, you guys really expected me to drive and leave my car in a parking lot to get an alarm installed hoodless? thats a sitting duck for any theives in that parking lot....then i got a hood and yes i picked up some rims for 500, so f**kin what, i had the money for them so i got them, and i go to school 14hrs a day mon-friday 6:30am-8:15pm so i couldnt get an alarm installed til the weekend which i had already scheduled an appointment for.......you guys are f**kin dickheads......think before you type faggots....more to a book than just the cover

96greencivic

#1 in the Atlantic!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I hope your car isn't found. Almost like you shouldn't have it. Then you can take the insurance money and start new and fresh.

Hkarmy

Kushboy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
should have had a detachable steering wheel Lyke me but... non the less this suxs ass ...i will pray for you

Civic2007

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I hope your car isn't found. Almost like you shouldn't have it. Then you can take the insurance money and start new and fresh.
yeah ive been thinkin about that too......id like a swapped hatch or a gsr.....found a couple but i need to wait on insurance to see how much theyre giving me.....or if they find my car if its even stripped enough to total it out

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
** moved to off-topic because it has nothing technical to do with 6th gens.

Sorry to hear about what happened.

Civic2007

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
** moved to off-topic because it has nothing technical to do with 6th gens.

Sorry to hear about what happened.
my car was a 6th gen and i was just putting this out there so that if anyone saw my parts being sold somewhere they could let me know, i thought this was the right section for that, but my bad i guess

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
are you guys f**king kidding me? i spent 375 on a mishimoto intake, yes.....my bad my intake got jacked so i got a new one so i could drive it til i found a hood, you guys really expected me to drive and leave my car in a parking lot to get an alarm installed hoodless? thats a sitting duck for any theives in that parking lot....then i got a hood and yes i picked up some rims for 500, so f**kin what, i had the money for them so i got them, and i go to school 14hrs a day mon-friday 6:30am-8:15pm so i couldnt get an alarm installed til the weekend which i had already scheduled an appointment for.......you guys are f**kin dickheads......think before you type faggots....more to a book than just the cover
Well I guess this is your fault. At least the thieves are now enjoying those GT3's.

Status
Not open for further replies.