Stolen....keep your eyes peeled

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdmeh1

5+ Year Member
Sorry to hear what happened to you man, put yeah you should be more precautious, my girl and I just got an EG project, of the back the next day picked up the HUB, Quick release and the detachable steering wheel. I’m going to get the lock for the clutch, plus 2 kill switches, the pager alarm, and hub lock.

Civic2007

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well I guess this is your fault. At least the thieves are now enjoying those GT3's.

dude f**k you seriously....i couldnt leave my car at best buy all day for an install until i got a hood and once i did i got an appointment set up asap.......just delete this thread.....bunch of people have nothing better to do than flame......just grabbin an alarm isnt as easy as it sounds so f**k you all....you guys are saying its my fault my car got stolen cause i didnt have an alarm? thats like me raping a girl and then telling a judge it was her fault cause she didnt lock her bedroom door.....and how would you guys feel if the day your car got stolen 3 people call u a dumbass......be respectful, this site wasnt made to bash on people

XcLuSiVeLy4GoD

ODP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
dude f**k you seriously....i couldnt leave my car at best buy all day for an install until i got a hood and once i did i got an appointment set up asap.......just delete this thread.....bunch of people have nothing better to do than flame......just grabbin an alarm isnt as easy as it sounds so f**k you all....you guys are saying its my fault my car got stolen cause i didnt have an alarm? thats like me raping a girl and then telling a judge it was her fault cause she didnt lock her bedroom door.....and how would you guys feel if the day your car got stolen 3 people call u a dumbass......be respectful, this site wasnt made to bash on people
Dude, first and foremost, relax. Your car got swiped once before and I think the point that is trying to be made is that the insurance money shouldve been used more wisely. Stuff happens to us all. I feel your loss as it has happened to me too. However its covered in the insurance, if you get a new car awesome, if not then make due with what you have, just remember to learn from your mistakes and move on. I really hope that they either find her or that they give you what you expect. Be safe bro.

06_Spaceship

That Guy
5+ Year Member
sorry to hear about it man, hope you get your stuff back or a big insurance check.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Had no time to buy an alarm but plenty to blow it on an intake? You could have bought a generic intake and put the rest towards your car. It was probably stolen by your "friends" who knew you had no type of security system for the car.

plumers

i am a nice guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hmmm, to me the thieves probably live close by where you live at or could possibly be someone you know.

Hkarmy

Kushboy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i know a dude that jack this guys car and then he knew and then he still hung with him and he kept saying...

i am gonna get him back and he never did they... still blow smoke together too.....

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i know a dude that jack this guys car and then he knew and then he still hung with him and he kept saying...

i am gonna get him back and he never did they... still blow smoke together too.....
What..?

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
are you guys f**king kidding me? i spent 375 on a mishimoto intake, yes.....my bad my intake got jacked so i got a new one so i could drive it til i found a hood, you guys really expected me to drive and leave my car in a parking lot to get an alarm installed hoodless? thats a sitting duck for any theives in that parking lot....then i got a hood and yes i picked up some rims for 500, so f**kin what, i had the money for them so i got them, and i go to school 14hrs a day mon-friday 6:30am-8:15pm so i couldnt get an alarm installed til the weekend which i had already scheduled an appointment for.......you guys are f**kin dickheads......think before you type faggots....more to a book than just the cover
Cute rant. The whinier you are the harder we laugh.

oneThree

dcshoeco
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I hate all thieves and i think that they should burn in hell. Just a couple of months ago my really good friend got his 00 Si stolen a month after the jackson racing supercharger was installed and just tuned! God damn i hope that hell storms over the thieves of the world.

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
are you guys f**king kidding me? i spent 375 on a mishimoto intake, yes.....my bad my intake got jacked so i got a new one so i could drive it til i found a hood, you guys really expected me to drive and leave my car in a parking lot to get an alarm installed hoodless? thats a sitting duck for any theives in that parking lot....then i got a hood and yes i picked up some rims for 500, so f**kin what, i had the money for them so i got them, and i go to school 14hrs a day mon-friday 6:30am-8:15pm so i couldnt get an alarm installed til the weekend which i had already scheduled an appointment for.......you guys are f**kin dickheads......think before you type faggots....more to a book than just the cover
please post a link to your class schedule, i find it very hard to believe you go to school 70 hours a week

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
its more like the girl telling the police she got raped by the same guy twice because she didn't learn her lesson the first time she went on a date with him

sorry my responses bother you man but common man, how long was your hood back on before your car got stolen? it take 2 hours for a shop to install a good alarm, i bet you went a wekk or 2 with no anti theft s**t, no alarm, no clubs, no nothing.

Civic2007

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
its more like the girl telling the police she got raped by the same guy twice because she didn't learn her lesson the first time she went on a date with him

sorry my responses bother you man but common man, how long was your hood back on before your car got stolen? it take 2 hours for a shop to install a good alarm, i bet you went a wekk or 2 with no anti theft s**t, no alarm, no clubs, no nothing.
i had my front end on for three days dude.....i had an appointment scheduled for that weekend, and i doubt ill be able to find a link for my class schedule but ill try

Civic2007

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ok well i cant find a link for my schedule but if you really dont believe me then call UTI and ask for Eric Baum's schedule....student I.D. #744924

K3NgSR

5+ Year Member
Damn, a co-worker of mine had his 99 civic si stolen AGAIN, within the past week. It first go stolen back in december, and when they found it, only the radio was taken from it, the windshield wiper was snapped and the body paint was scratched.

Status
Not open for further replies.