Stolen....keep your eyes peeled

Status
Not open for further replies.

TokyoCivic

ショーン
5+ Year Member
sorry to hear what happened man... and i hear you because i would be pissed off if someone stole my car. hopefully everything will work out man.

Civic2007

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Oh please.
what do you mean oh please.......go to uti.edu and try to find where they post schedules.....im getting sick of all the haters on this site......you honestly think i would lie about where i go to school and how long my classes are? i can take a picture of my i.d. badge if you guys are really that stubborn about it

Civic2007

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the police department called me on friday and told me they found the car and towed it to a place called shamrock towing, and i asked them what all was taken from the car and they said that all they could tell me was that the car is inoperable.....i havent been able to get a hold of the towing company yet so i still dont know whats missing from the car, im just assuming that its gonna be totaled out......my buddy has a 93 hatch with a GSR swap that he said he would sell to me for 5k so i think thats the route im gonna go

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what do you mean oh please.......go to uti.edu and try to find where they post schedules.....im getting sick of all the haters on this site......you honestly think i would lie about where i go to school and how long my classes are? i can take a picture of my i.d. badge if you guys are really that stubborn about it
Let it go dude, nobody cares. Your being childish.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
as far as the whole car thing goes, i hope it all works out in your favor because regardless of whether you had an anti-theft system, an alarm, a club, or whatever.....just because you dont have one of those doesnt give someone permission to take your car, it may have been a wiser idea to get some sort of anti-theft system but you didnt deserve getting your car stolen.

i am still finding it hard to believe that you go to school for 14 hours a day, 5 days a week......

Civic2007

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well guys i honestly dont care if you believe me anymore or not.....i do double phase at school and if you guys honestly dont believe me then call up uti and ask....period.....until you call them you have no room to b***h about not believing me....and thanks to everyone in this thread who actually has a heart..............and to the ones who care i found out what all got stripped from my car...hood, frontbumper, fenders, headlights, back bumper, engine, tranny, all my interior, and they spray painted everything they didnt steal....so it looks like i'll be getting that EH3

Civic2007

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Let it go dude, nobody cares. Your being childish.
youre telling me to let it go? arent you trying to put in the last word on everything? how about u let it go cause youre being a d**k......i told you to stay out of my thread so how about you do it already...

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that hatch with the gsr will kick ass though.

Civic2007

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
that hatch with the gsr will kick ass though.
yeah dude that car is quick he let me drive it on saturday and its ten times better than my little d16 haha....think im just gonna buy it for 5k then throw a good ass alarm on it before i even take it home haha and then just be done with it til i get home.....i only have two months left here in az

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Know some guy named Jose Velasco? He also has 2 months left at UTI.

Hkarmy

Kushboy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I hate all thieves and i think that they should burn in hell. Just a couple of months ago my really good friend got his 00 Si stolen a month after the jackson racing supercharger was installed and just tuned! God damn i hope that hell storms over the thieves of the world.
That is way too convenient isn't it? I think it is safe to say some of the guys that do install must plan to one day jack them...because it always happens once stuff has been done to it

Hkarmy

Kushboy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well guys i honestly dont care if you believe me anymore or not.....i do double phase at school and if you guys honestly dont believe me then call up uti and ask....period.....until you call them you have no room to b***h about not believing me....and thanks to everyone in this thread who actually has a heart..............and to the ones who care i found out what all got stripped from my car...hood, frontbumper, fenders, headlights, back bumper, engine, tranny, all my interior, and they spray painted everything they didnt steal....so it looks like i'll be getting that EH3
DAMN

dorifto83

**lurking**
5+ Year Member
intake came in.....its a little goofy lookin in my opinion but its different and i honestly do notice a difference.....i purchased a autozone intake just so i could drive around until i got this intake in and theres def. a difference between the two

Your priorities are so out of whack it's not even funny, I wish the best luck to you, but honestly, common sense goes a long way.
wtf are you talking about.......ok my bad i should have just spent my 400 bucks on an upgraded valve train and drove around with no intake that way my oil gets so dirty that it cant lubricate and i tear my motor apart......seriously are you f**king retarded? someone stole my intake! i think getting a new intake would probably be my first priority you dumb f**k.....sorry to everyone else for flipping out but this guy is some stupid f**kin hard ass who cant keep his mouth shut if something isnt the way he likes it......yeah sure i could have gotten some ebay intake for 50 bucks and spent 350 on something else but thats not the way i want to build my f**king car.......tell me how many civics you have seen with ebay intakes then tell me how many you have seen with a mishimoto......if i wanted to hear it from an a*****e i would fart so unless you have something constructive to say just shut your f**kin mouth
You're right, the only way you could protect your motor is by spending $400 on an intake. Dude, I don't care if you spend $5 on an intake, or $500, if you are investing more money in your car after you got s**t stolen, you should be looking for a way to protect your investment. What's the point in buying a mishimoto intake if a thief steals it? I"m not even trying to be an a*****e right now, think about it, if you are going to buy s**t for your car then the least you should do is to at least try to deter theft. I guess I'm an a*****e for telling you to take care of your s**t, don't be surprised when your s**t gets stolen a second time dumbfuck.

EFB18

High Mimbeer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
that sux man....i know how you feel..my s**t got busted up

good luck with the future tho

dorifto83

**lurking**
5+ Year Member
If you are going to get another honda, just make sure you protect it, there are lowlife f**ks who will come after your things if given the chance. It is a very profitable business, so while you may not be able to protect yourself 100%, you can significantly cut your chances by having layered security.

dorifto83

**lurking**
5+ Year Member
how about you post the whole thread, in that thread i said that i took the intake off everytime i parked and i was gonna use insurance money for an alarm......stay out of this thread faggot
How about you look the posts where everyone told you to put an alarm on... My guess is your next car will suffer a similar fate to this one before summers end, so I can tell you I told you so again. A little common sense goes a long way man.

Civic2007

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
How about you look the posts where everyone told you to put an alarm on... My guess is your next car will suffer a similar fate to this one before summers end, so I can tell you I told you so again. A little common sense goes a long way man.
i love how people only read half of my threads and then act like they know it all......how about you backtrack in this thread and find the part where i said i had an appointment set up to get an alarm installed the very first free day that i had the week i got a hood on ........yeah i could have took it to get an alarm installed when there was no hood on the car, but would i have all my parts laying perfectly in my engine bay the way i left them by the time i could come pick up the car? probably not.....to be honest i didnt want to find out.....now for the last time, if youre a hater then sit on your computer and talk to yourself about how dumb you think i am.....no need for it in my thread

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Status
Not open for further replies.