Takara: Real Time Four Wheel Drive

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So, I bought a new toy. Here's a few pics for now. Bought it off a buddy for a STEAL.

2000 Honda CR-V EX
B20z with a 5spd MANUAL transmission
RT-4WD - 194k miles

100% BONE STOCK.

Dominick

EM1crew.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ohhh nice!! Plans?

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
For now, just fix the little things. The back hatch doesn't stay latched, interior pieces are loose, fix the small surface rust before it gets worse, etc. Lower it a little, custom exhaust, a little engine work.

Long term plans are booooost.

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hell yeah! One of my buddies has one of these lowered a little on some TL Type S wheels, looks awesome.

CO671

Registered VIP
EX check
AWD check
Manual check
DAMNIT, you got a GREAT canvas.
S2k, Accord springs i believe accord shocks or coils too. May need tophats and uca's i believe. Also if the differential is going out soon check rockforddriveline for a u-joint for the 97-01 CRV, its a common problem. Also, if you want armrests i believe the automatic ones bolt in and you have the brackets inside your seat already (i may be wrong)
Does it have the table still and seat tray? You will be very tempted to get a fullmark tailgate, oem spoiler, EDM bumper with 99-00 civic fogs, and lots of little bits here and there. =)

Im jelly, my CRV is a piece of s**t

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
EX check
AWD check
Manual check
DAMNIT, you got a GREAT canvas.
S2k, Accord springs i believe accord shocks or coils too. May need tophats and uca's i believe. Also if the differential is going out soon check rockforddriveline for a u-joint for the 97-01 CRV, its a common problem. Also, if you want armrests i believe the automatic ones bolt in and you have the brackets inside your seat already (i may be wrong)
Does it have the table still and seat tray? You will be very tempted to get a fullmark tailgate, oem spoiler, EDM bumper with 99-00 civic fogs, and lots of little bits here and there. =)

Im jelly, my CRV is a piece of s***
So Accord springs WILL work to lower these things? I don't want to go TOO low, but lower than stock. What body style Accords?

Arm rests...for the front seats? I BELIEVE I have them...I'll have to double check...

Table Check.

Seat Tray...what seat tray? lol

This thing is 100% STOCK. It came with ALL the manuals, original Monroney sticker, and EVERY service record. My buddy drove it after his parents passed it along to him. He had it sitting in the corner of his shop since October. It has VERY VERY minimal surface rust, and your typical dings/dents here and there for a 14 year old car. Other than it needing a tune-up, some interior trim tightened down, and a tail gate latch, the thing is damn near mint. All for $1000. :D

CO671

Registered VIP
So Accord springs WILL work to lower these things? I don't want to go TOO low, but lower than stock. What body style Accords?

Arm rests...for the front seats? I BELIEVE I have them...I'll have to double check...

Table Check.

Seat Tray...what seat tray? lol

This thing is 100% STOCK. It came with ALL the manuals, original Monroney sticker, and EVERY service record. My buddy drove it after his parents passed it along to him. He had it sitting in the corner of his shop since October. It has VERY VERY minimal surface rust, and your typical dings/dents here and there for a 14 year old car. Other than it needing a tune-up, some interior trim tightened down, and a tail gate latch, the thing is damn near mint. All for $1000. :D

Thats what a ton of guys use, i'lll look through my bookmarks for you and get you some links that might be of interest.

The manual didn't come with armrests, but IIRC (i'll double check too) you can install armrests on both driver and passenger side but you'll need to cut the upholstery. Minor mod, don't need it because there's also the center console armrest that people drool over lol

I think its the under seat storage bin

$1000.... i hate you, just know that. :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:

Check out HondaSUV and CRVownersclub too, lots of good info on the Honda-Tech CRV section :D

It's awesome how the CRV community is so small as it is an underrated platform imo.
common mods are like the element rear wiper too, something small but clean hah

Here are the bookmarks i'll try to export them if you're interested

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thats what a ton of guys use, i'lll look through my bookmarks for you and get you some links that might be of interest.

The manual didn't come with armrests, but IIRC (i'll double check too) you can install armrests on both driver and passenger side but you'll need to cut the upholstery. Minor mod, don't need it because there's also the center console armrest that people drool over lol

I think its the under seat storage bin

$1000.... i hate you, just know that. :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:

Check out HondaSUV and CRVownersclub too, lots of good info on the Honda-Tech CRV section :D

It's awesome how the CRV community is so small as it is an underrated platform imo.
common mods are like the element rear wiper too, something small but clean hah

Here are the bookmarks i'll try to export them if you're interested

Damn, yea man. Send them all over this way if you don't mind. I know almost NOTHING about the CR-V chassis wise. Motor wise, I'm set.

OH, and I WANT that center armrest! Where do I get one? Haha

Congrats!
:thumbs up

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
And you wanted a bimmer. bmw drivers are majority asshats and you don't wanna be one of those.

This is much better!

This is an awesome pickup. Now follow through with boosting her! I was expecting to see Sora boosted two years ago =P

I'll drive over to help, even if I'm mostly useless :lol:

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Honda drivers are majority immature ricer.... So what's your point? Lol

I had other priorities and a divorce to deal with two years ago....that took precedent.

Trust me...this IS getting boosted. =)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Honda drivers are majority immature ricer.... So what's your point? Lol

I had other priorities and a divorce to deal with two years ago....that took precedent.

Trust me...this IS getting boosted. =)

I rather be an immature ricer than a douchebag! IT guy I work with drives a BMW with plate LOL WAT. Drives like a clown. I ranted on a local board the other day about another turd in a new 7 series cutting people off without using his blinker -- event went into the "Exit Only" lane on the highway to pass ONE car (who had to slam on his brakes).... to get off at the very next exit about 1/8 mile ahead and sit at the light. Got next to him there, he was even wearing Google Glass. Douchebag Supreme.

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just ordered a full set of dash/gauge cluster LED's. Before/after pics will be posted!

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So after replacing the plugs/wires/cap/rotor I still had a misfire. So I pulled the head to find this...

That's the #1 cylinder... Luckily I have a spare B18b1 head I can drop on.

Water pump is on order, so once that shows up I can start putting s**t back together...

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm excited to see this thing boosted!

I'd say you can race Gertrude, but she's in a self-induced coma.