Tattoos and Piercings Part II

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i feel as its not as sticky as A&D ointment.

Hondaz4LYF

5+ Year Member
Damn I really want a couple of piercings and maybe a tat but I'm working in a very conservative profession, so I can't....:(

jet7611

5+ Year Member
Just got started on my sides!!!Can't wait to get some color on it!!!!!!! I've got a couple other things on my arms but the ribs were pretty RAD!!!!!!!!!!!http://

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
im going to add on my arm next week.

Hllywood

aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh
5+ Year Member
Alright i have two tattoo's both done in bismarck at http://www.jasondoll.com. I have my lip, nose, and tragus pierced. First tattoo i got in October of 06, second was my own drawing and done in December or 07.

Still can't decide if i should go straight black and gray with this or color........i need to decide before Feb. 17, thats when i go back in to finish it out.

I'm addicted to TATTOO'S now, i have at least two more planned for sure!

Hondaz4LYF

5+ Year Member
That makes no sense... at all.
lol how doesn't that make sense? Not all jobs out there permit employees to have piercings and/or tattoos.

Well...actually jobs where you have to dress and look conservatively only said visible tattoos and piercings are not allowed. So I guess you're partially correct because I forgot to mention "visible tats and piercings." So what the heck I'll get my nips done! lol =)

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol how doesn't that make sense? Not all jobs out there permit employees to have piercings and/or tattoos.
Did you edit your post? I swore it said you were too conservative, not that you worked in a conservative envirnoment...

... but do what you want, tats are becoming way less taboo now. Most employers won't even think twice about them... unless you have death to whitey across your forehead I think you'll be fine.

Hondaz4LYF

5+ Year Member
Did you edit your post? I swore it said you were too conservative, not that you worked in a conservative envirnoment...

... but do what you want, tats are becoming way less taboo now. Most employers won't even think twice about them... unless you have death to whitey across your forehead I think you'll be fine.
Nah I didn't edit it, I never said anything about ME being conservative, my job is what's conservative. lol

And yeah, true, tats and piercings are becoming more acceptable these days.

neoc03

I CRAVE CORNERS
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Alright i have two tattoo's both done in bismarck at http://www.jasondoll.com. I have my lip, nose, and tragus pierced. First tattoo i got in October of 06, second was my own drawing and done in December or 07.

Still can't decide if i should go straight black and gray with this or color........i need to decide before Feb. 17, thats when i go back in to finish it out.

I'm addicted to TATTOO'S now, i have at least two more planned for sure!
Beautiful line work on the back piece!!!!!

Hllywood

aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh
5+ Year Member
Beautiful line work on the back piece!!!!!
Thanks he did an awesome job! This was a nerve racking tattoo becuase my back didn't want to hold the stencil....i was freaking for the first hour and then it was all good!

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well went for my tat today.

Got there around 1:30 and didn't leave until about 7... but I only paid $300 :cool:

Here's a pic I sneaked when he went for a smoke break (outline finished):

Here's my attempt at a pic after I took off the bandage:

Still needs color and the angel on the opposite side still needs shade and color. Two more sessions :D

PS, sorry for the phone pics.
FINALLY made an appointment to finish this up... my guy's backed up for about a month and a half :lol:

Hatch_Of_Doom

death's just death
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dirty... f**king amazing. I want to start on my old school themed left arm.

I think I'm gonna do some pin up s**t on that arm, but a big old school Sailor Jerry scroll across chest saying TRUE UNTIL DEATH and roses on my collar bones.

Hatch_Of_Doom

death's just death
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like that they actually used shading an negative space to make it cool, unlike main traditional tribal with just black and no shading at all.