Tattoos and Piercings Part II

99civicEx908

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea man its wraps around my arm a little and man it hurt the most there. it shaded almost all of it. make something new

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dirty... f**king amazing. I want to start on my old school themed left arm.

I think I'm gonna do some pin up s**t on that arm, but a big old school Sailor Jerry scroll across chest saying TRUE UNTIL DEATH and roses on my collar bones.
Nice, my next thing is a man's ruin banner under my bar slut (pic somewhere here) w/ five aces behind her head except all the suits are pot leaves... not too sure yet, just ideas.

Hatch_Of_Doom

death's just death
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea man its wraps around my arm a little and man it hurt the most there. it shaded almost all of it. make something new
Wouldn't doubt it. Underside of arm is real tender. I got my armpit tattooed and it was a b***h and a half.

vtecchick

5+ Year Member

updated tattoo pics.. just got the work done sunday.. what do you think?

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I like your fat pussy

neoc03

I CRAVE CORNERS
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Crappy cell phone pic. Better ones soon and the rest of them also.

neoc03

I CRAVE CORNERS
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

updated tattoo pics.. just got the work done sunday.. what do you think?
How bad do the ribs hurt. My artist said people have actually stopped mid tattoo. After having work on your spine I figured ribs shouldn't hurt much more. Beautiful work BTW!

vtecchick

5+ Year Member
How bad do the ribs hurt. My artist said people have actually stopped mid tattoo. After having work on your spine I figured ribs shouldn't hurt much more. Beautiful work BTW!
ya i have a few friends that stopped.. ahh my outline wasn't bad at all and the shading hurts depending on where it's at.. I also think it's how the person take the pain.. Thanks.. I'm so happy I got it done!

Rawk

Silver Si
5+ Year Member
2 in left
1 in right

nuttin to crazy, but i got a tat that's coming sooon =D

Redwing24

Proud owner of a 99tegls
5+ Year Member
ribs are a b***h, I still need coloring on mine, but only have shade now. I will find new stuff to do before I get it done. I have lots, and the ribs is the worst. hands down.
here is my latest one. I have a half sleeve with eskimo tribal on it. I'm part eskimo, but going different the rest of the way up. also had nipples done twice, tongue, tats on my left calf, left hip, right shoulder, left rib cage. both ears. thats about it. One on my ribs, was done with a 14 round. worst experience ever.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
wow I love the work you have done.

Civic11

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
My skin is still, and most likely always be, a tattoo virgin This
is not going to happen to me...

Black99Si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I want one, but don't know what to get. I would end up getting something and then not liking it in a month or so...