oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no tires, but if you have 14 inch wheels you can just swap tires over
Mine are 13" sadly.

Thanks Emerican.

So, went up to Massachusetts today with my dad because he's a truck driver and he gets lonely sometimes. Lol. It sucked cause it rained most of the day, but it got really nice out after 5. So, no new updates on the hatch unfortunately. I never even touched her today, and I miss driving her already. Gonna drive to school tomorrow and get back in the groove. Drive shaft this weekend, Sonic meet on Sunday.

Snapped some pics along the way.

Hudson River

All pics were shot with an HTC Droid Incredible, 8 MP.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That is a long ass drive lol

if you want wheels that you can swap the 13s over to i can get vx which are 13 inch version of the hx wheels and cheaper

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah, try finding those. I don't wanna spend extra on tires. Too expensive these days.

And yeah, it was a 5 1/2 hour drive up there because the truck we have wouldn't do more than 65.

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
haha funk that.. but how was your car idling before plugs and wires? mine idles low and kinda crappy when its warm, i just got new plugs last night and it still does it, could it maybe be the wires?

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I noticed my car doesn't surge anymore after I beat on it with the new plugs.

Truck was alright, wasn't the most comfortable ride but it got me through.

1sik, thanks. Should have some money by mid May.

emerican

Registered VIP
Worst rode trip i ever had was from GA to virgina riding in a mini truck on cut springs worst ride ever lol.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hahaha that blows. Its so hot and nice out today, and I have to work.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Definite swap in the future. Car only was able to hit 90 MPH with the pedal to the floor.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Mini me in the summer, full swap whenever I get the money to do my manual swap. So, probably summer/fall of 2012 I could start with the manual swap.

sadib888

Definetly replacing Bass with prime KG because you have two outstanding defenders with KG and Dwight Howard and prime KG can create his own shot by and away from the rim more

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If u have a B7 mine had a similar prob not going over 91 I got a timing gun and did some work and now it maxes at about 102 (going somewhat downhill on the stretch of freeway by my house lol) not to mention whenever Gassed it from a stop it would kind of lag before moving and now it's extremely responsive if that helps at all...

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nah. I have a Y7, 106 HP. The previous owner said he got it up to 110 on the way to the notary. Only engine work I've done is oil and filter change, and wires + plugs.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hit 100 today. Thing just takes some time to get over 90.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I know dude. I wont do it again just because I like the gas mileage and don't wanna destroy it.

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I use to think going 100mph was cool, then I decided doing 60 trough hairpin turns was cool. And now..I think not braking my car is cool lol