The Relationship Thread

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I hate spending money on clothes. I typically won't spend over $10 on a shirt. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
As pretentious as it sounds, women notice that. It's just like how cars appeal to us. When they're beat to s**t on the outside, and look like hell, we don't initially care what's under the hood, until we discover it's some crazy 750whp sleeper. Even then, we are always concerned about the outside. In scenarios like that, the outside deserves to match the inside.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
look at peacocks.. nuf said

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
As pretentious as it sounds, women notice that. It's just like how cars appeal to us. When they're beat to s**t on the outside, and look like hell, we don't initially care what's under the hood, until we discover it's some crazy 750whp sleeper. Even then, we are always concerned about the outside. In scenarios like that, the outside deserves to match the inside.
I'm already married so I could care less what other women think about me. I'm a t-shirt and jeans kind of guy. I think I own 1 button up shirt.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i think its all in where you live, down here chicks dont really give a s**t about brands, south> everywhere

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm already married so I could care less what other women think about me. I'm a t-shirt and jeans kind of guy. I think I own 1 button up shirt.

Well, then, that changes things a little bit. Women do definitely like a well-dressed man, but I like to dress good for myself. It makes me feel good.

i think its all in where you live, down here chicks dont really give a s*** about brands, south> everywhere
That is pretty true. It is definitely dependent on where you live.
I've met southern women that prefer both, but most do definitely want a dirty ass redneck, or a cowboy.

I have a lot of east coast style, but I'm definitely west coast. Nothing wrong with rocking a thin short sleeved henley and some shorts!

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If I could afford it I would dress like Michael westen from burn notice. Don't know if I could pull it off though.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Seattle is weird as far as style goes. But I love it.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
s**t, i rock black underarmor shirt, hat , and tan cargo shorts,

winter, same shirt/hat, with black northface jacket and jeans.

yo style

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

normal day lol

sometimes, when i feel real fancy, i wear red lmao.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Since when did this turn into a how you dress thread? Lol

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
God, face piercings are so gross, and especially on a guy. Gary you look like a hairy chick with that piercing. lol

How you dress does matter in a relationship, since initial looks do play a factor in attraction to some degree.

OGstackadolla

TEAM LIGHTSPEED RACING
Registered VIP
Made a Match.com account. fml
This s**t really sucks. I was going through my pictures and out of the ten photos I have of myself, it's all centered around racecar. I probably look like a f**king tool. blehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Made a Match.com account. fml
This s**t really sucks. I was going through my pictures and out of the ten photos I have of myself, it's all centered around racecar. I probably look like a f**king tool. blehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Thought you had a girl?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
God, face piercings are so gross, and especially on a guy. Gary you look like a hairy chick with that piercing. lol

How you dress does matter in a relationship, since initial looks do play a factor in attraction to some degree.
I feel like I should continue upkeep on myself when I'm in a relationship. Too many people get into the mindset of not caring when they are in a relationship. I still feel the girl I'm with deserves me to look my best.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Did, past tense. Nobody really knows yet. I haven't posted anything on club integra or facebook about it. s**t sucks, I don't enjoy being single anymore
Ohhh I know that feeling. But look at it this way, you're not single, you've still got your integra!

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I feel like I should continue upkeep on myself when I'm in a relationship. Too many people get into the mindset of not caring when they are in a relationship. I still feel the girl I'm with deserves me to look my best.
Meh I see it as if you can't accept my normal day to day appearance, than why should I have to impress you? I wear jeans and a band shirt, or a T-shirt. Yes appearance is important and that doesn't mean look like a slob, but I've just been myself and I've pretty good luck with it.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm so happy with mine :mrgreen: He's amazing.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Meh I see it as if you can't accept my normal day to day appearance, than why should I have to impress you? I wear jeans and a band shirt, or a T-shirt. Yes appearance is important and that doesn't mean look like a slob, but I've just been myself and I've pretty good luck with it.

Remember, that goes both ways. Don't you enjoy it when a girl dresses nice? It speaks about their character. I'm not saying full on dress attire, but dressing nice. Having class and style.