The Relationship Thread

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Good! I don't understand what the rush is for getting married these days...
Yea I feel you on the rush thing. When I asked her it was more of me showing her I wanted to be with her and only her more then being married. Girls these days have a hard time believing when a guy is serious. But I do want I Marry here. Now it's just a matter of seeing how life plays things out.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm in a relationship with my girlfriend. It will be a year and one month on the 30th.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

JeffBel

Registered VIP
Hit and quit on those ones. Except that got me in trouble once because she went crazy

hondamaster719

Registered VIP
Lmao.. the week after I bought my first civic, I broke up with this girl who wanted to marry me lol. Saw her 2wks later and had another girl in my passenger seat. She tboned me at a stop light and f**ked my frame up because she floored it into me.... What were we taking about? Crazyy? Lol

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Been dating this girl for almost 3 years now. Lots of bickering and what not. Every time I want to buy myself something like another car, a shotgun, a camera lens or even a video game she says "you better not buy that before you buy me something"(referring to a ring) It really gets on my nerves, I HATE feeling like I'm being pushed to do something, it just makes me want to do it less and less considering her mom bugs me about it all the time as well. Drives me NUTS!

In my mind, buying a bugeye wx for a daily driver is a LOT more worthwhile then buying a ring for someone who keeps pushing me to buy one.

I could rant FOREVER in this thread, but hate to burden all my fellow club civic buds with the endless bullshit I deal with., hahah.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If its that bad then break up with her...

Shinta

5+ Year Member
Seriously a forced marriage will always fail

I am married with 2 kids. I am currently getting her immigration paperwork in order which has left me broke. Also and the no having her around thing is really straining the marriage but all is well.