The Relationship Thread

Jermee

Registered VIP
My Gf actually drives a Honda claims it's her favorite car brand and approves of my unreasonable amount of time and money I spend on it.....think ill end up marrying her.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My Gf actually drives a Honda claims it's her favorite car brand and approves of my unreasonable amount of time and money I spend on it.....think ill end up marrying her.
D'awwwwww

That's where my boyfriend and I have issues. He loves Volkswagens. I love Hondas. He doesn't get why I'll spend $300 dollars on a lip and $2000 on wheels. But he secretely LOVES the coupe ;) He asks to drive it.

Jermee

Registered VIP
D'awwwwww

That's where my boyfriend and I have issues. He loves Volkswagens. I love Hondas. He doesn't get why I'll spend $300 dollars on a lip and $2000 on wheels. But he secretely LOVES the coupe ;) He asks to drive it.
I just don't think I could be with a girl (that's into cars) and drives a Volkswagen....I seriously doubt I could.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
f**k vdubs

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I just don't think I could be with a girl (that's into cars) and drives a Volkswagen....I seriously doubt I could.
It's not as bad as you think. It's just fine he's totally okay with replica this and replica that and I dog on it.

Aaaaaaaaand that's why he's getting (as close as I could find) an OEM VR6 lip. Not a replica ;)

Jermee

Registered VIP
I just couldn't do it.....i mean...I think I could hit and quit but that's about it. I just can't stand the majority of vdub owners....f**king hipsters

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I just couldn't do it.....i mean...I think I could hit and quit but that's about it. I just can't stand the majority of vdub owners....f***ing hipsters
He's not too bad. I can appreciate Hondas and I can appreciate VWs. He's also a Chevy mechanic, so figure that :lol:

Jermee

Registered VIP
He's not too bad. I can appreciate Hondas and I can appreciate VWs. He's also a Chevy mechanic, so figure that :lol:
So he's a redneck hipster? Sounds like a great combo. I just don't see myself owning anything other than a "jdm" car as my show and or race car. Granted I daily a ford but only because I need a truck and Honda ridgelines sucks balls.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well, my year and four month relationship is done. She said she wants to have fun and be single. Whatevs. I guess that teaches me to give my all for someone and fall for the same trick I fell for before.

Ur better of bro. Stay strong and have some fun!

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So he's a redneck hipster? Sounds like a great combo. I just don't see myself owning anything other than a "jdm" car as my show and or race car. Granted I daily a ford but only because I need a truck and Honda ridgelines sucks balls.
:lol: Not at all. He's not really classified as anything.

Hey, I'd rock a BMW :what:

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
An you call yourself a Honda fan? Smh.

Honestly I'd rock a couple beemers but only as a daily...wouldn't give them the privilege of being modded.
Yeah! So shut up!!

I drove my buddy's 1jz swapped 325i :drool:

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'd love an e36 m3