The Walking Dead

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I was disappointed. That was a let down. I'm beginning to see the end of Shane. Wonder if they'll kill him off next episode?

emerican

Registered VIP
I say either he is gonna die soon or leave the group cause he is pushing his luck with the group

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Maybe the story line for Carl shooting him will happen like it did in the book, like to see that, Shane has some real issues & he is out for himself, bet Andrea will leave with him if that's where the story goes.

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
I haven't seen any of season 2 yet but I really hope Shane dies sometime soon. I hate him.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well last nights episode was epic, Shane going off the deep end, all the walkers in the barn dead & Sophia being one of them, wow, just, wow.

TheHatchGuy

5+ Year Member
Sad that the seasons are so short :/ and the sophie part was a mind f**k...is it me or does anyone else feel the black dude with the cut on his arm doesn't get enough camera time?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

emerican

Registered VIP
It comes back febuary i think
It was crazy to see sphoe in the barn as a walker and ^ he really dont get that much camera time lol.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I had a strange feeling Sophia was in that barn, but I thought she might have stumbled upon it, not Otis finding her as a walker & putting her in there, February can't get here soon enough, I want more zombies!

CraigJamez42

Hate Shane all you want, but he's got the right mindset for the situation. Sophia coming out of the barn at the end was nuts. I can't believe they spent almost the whole season at Herschel's when the girl was in the barn the whole time. I hope come February we find out where the group is headed and whats going to happen now that Shane went off the deep end.

Ferio Vi-RS

I Heart BoA!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
awesome show..... shane is gangsta! lol but yea can do with a little less drama.

emerican

Registered VIP
lol drama is basically what all shows now a days are about. It would be hard to not write in at least some character drama and keep a large audience intrested.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm watching the 4th episode now. I'm loving it so far.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
All Shane is going to do is get them killed. Shane doesn't have the right mindset.

I have a feeling the next half season, Shane will get killed off. He's lasted a lot longer than in the book.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
All Shane is going to do is get them killed. Shane doesn't have the right mindset.

I have a feeling the next half season, Shane will get killed off. He's lasted a lot longer than in the book.
I hope Shane gets shot by Carl like he did in the book, that would be awesome, still keeps the story line sort of, it got really intense in the last 10 mins of the episode but loved the blasting of all those walkers in the barn, sad about Sophia though.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm watching the 4th episode now. I'm loving it so far.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
When you finish it, go read the comics online, you can see the differences in the story lines, it's awesome.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I hope Shane gets shot by Carl like he did in the book, that would be awesome, still keeps the story line sort of, it got really intense in the last 10 mins of the episode but loved the blasting of all those walkers in the barn, sad about Sophia though.
I think blasting the walkers is going to push Hershel over the edge. Probably going to cause them to either kill Hershel and the family or f**k them up and leave.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I don't know, I think Hershel will finally understand they were dead & not sick, who knows but Shane really showed how deranged he is with his actions, Rick is gonna have to do something to make it right for them to stay & that's a tall order at this point.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I think Shane is going to have to die. I think it'll come down to Rick and Shane finally having to duke it out, Shane pulls out a gun and someone kills Shane.