The Whip :) ((((constantly updated))))) 01 LX

1Lowcoupe

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I would have just gone 5 lug on some factory wheels and ebay coilovers. f**k it.

02_EP3_<3

do ya think a magnaflow muffler w/ silencer will work for my automatic 04 civic ferio?
Automatics with aftermarket mufflers or exhaust in general sound a little poopy cause of the way the transmissin shifts but anyways the magnaflow is not very loud, but a nice deep tone.

I would have just gone 5 lug on some factory wheels and ebay coilovers. f**k it.
ok.

spc camber kit is good
thanks man.

lowlife9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you have changed your mind so many times i think you need to take your own advice and do it rite the first time and just be patient. save your money for full coilovers so you have no regrets. but i would recommend progress tecnolegy over D2 they are better built for basically the same price. as for camber kit Ingalls smart arms,SPC,Buddy Club,Megan,K-sport,Skunk2 to name a few.here is a place to get cheap HID's. http://www.ddmtuning.com/

civicSIcoupe

All Day, Every Day
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i woulda kept the mudflaps on.. also i would stay away from blox parts, their cheap. you should do up a rear foggie. other than that looks good.

02_EP3_<3

i woulda kept the mudflaps on.. also i would stay away from blox parts, their cheap. you should do up a rear foggie. other than that looks good.
yeah i keep going back and forth with the mudflaps and as far as lca's im gonna get d2 racing lca and rear camber kit. thanks for the feedback! (oh and rear foggie would be sickkkkkk)

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
^i'm not gonna be racing the car, but i guess it would be a good idea. I honestly have no idea where to start though with a rear disc conversion. i searched some how to's but like....should i just go to the junkyard to find one? i'll give it some thought
You dont need to be racing your car to do a rear disc conversion. I just think that drum brakes look like ass, and its even more obvious when you have open rims like that. Hey just my opinion in general, not bashing your car. The parts can be found at a junkyard off of an EP3.

onesikEJ8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey man i was at wildwood over the weekend, i was walking around and i saw this ... it was unbelievable, i had to take a picture.. keep up the great work man!!!

Brian13

5+ Year Member
Thanks man
Dam I got caught in Wildwood...lol Should've stopped at the front desk, we coulda chilled...lol Although I heard the best/dumbest comment while driving around. It was "Honda's Suck....Lightem' up" lol

(btw i think you posted it in the wrong section)

onesikEJ8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i pmed you and i posted this in here to give the OP inspiration haha .. and i dont doubt you hearing that at all, american muscle everywherreeee

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol at the last pic...

i can see ur mangina

02_EP3_<3

Little update, I am getting the exhaust welded on monday to fix a small rattling issue and increase ground clearance. will take pics after the job is finished.

02_EP3_<3

did the blackout headlight housing today here are some pics, i know the cars dirty :(

Getting the exhaust welded tomorrow, cross your fingers!

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Okay so the black headlight housing looks good on a black car. Doesnt look good on other cars though.

02_EP3_<3

Thanks man, yeah if the car wasn't black i would be hesitant to do it but i thought it turned out nicely =)