This is "MY BUILD" INSPIRATION

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looking good what are your expectations for 2015?

If the car is done in 2015 which as of now I plan it will be, it will have the new heart and a new paint job. I plan to get the car resprayed desert sage metallic. I really want to get all the bugs worked out with the new motor get a tune and see where the cars at. Hopefully I can get to the track to do some testing. After a season or two I want to get a fully build 156 4 piston cylinder head and see what it makes on a stock block with race gas. Hoping for 270+hp but we will see what happens. Right now I'm focused on getting all the swap parts.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Stock longblock k24a2, open header, prayoonto intake manifold, and prayoonto 4 cams made 280whp. 270 should be easy with a 156 prb head

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Stock longblock k24a2, open header, prayoonto intake manifold, and prayoonto 4 cams made 280whp. 270 should be easy with a 156 prb head

Yea those cams are very impressive. It's something I am hoping I get around to trying but overall I just want to have a fun car. I don't plan to turn it into a race car. That's why I want to keep a stock block. So I can run race or pump when ever I choose to.

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Will probably still be done before me lol

I'm in no rush. My hobby has its sprints and breaks. I don't plan on buying anything else for the car until after the holidays. But that could change lol.

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
I'm in no rush. My hobby has its sprints and breaks. I don't plan on buying anything else for the car until after the holidays. But that could change lol.
Sucks having that craving to buy parts lol. It's looking good like normal though.

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sucks having that craving to buy parts lol. It's looking good like normal though.

I 100% know exactly how you feel. Buying car parts is like drugs. It's my fix lol. Just take your time bro I see people always rushing to get things done. I've had this car for about a year and a half now and it's still basically stock just lowered and exhaust. Everything comes with time. I just hope my car is half way decent when it gets its makeover. My list is so long but it will takes years to be where I dream of.

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm on year 7 lol. I have had my spending time. Taking time is one thing bad luck is another.

Every dog has its day man. You'll get there bro.

Received some parts I ordered from k-tuned.

*0-100 psi liquid filled fuel pressure gauge

*Coolant temp sensor with adaptor fitting

*Fuel pressure regulator fitting kit.

I have fitting on my regulator just not the right ones. I needed another 6AN and the 4AN for return. Only thing left is my tucked fuel lines and injectors then my fuel system will be complete.

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hopefully I can get holiday shopping done within the next few weeks so I can get more car parts lol.

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Installed my Honda fit lip today.

Had to throw the K-tuned sticker on to represent.

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Header came in. PLM 4-2-1 hytech rep. I got a really good deal on it. I've seen people make good power with this and it was very budget friendly so it's the best of both worlds. My only concern is fitment. Hybrid sales this same exact header I believe but on there site they claim it won't fit in a EK with a 2.4. Idk if that is with ekk1, ekk2 or both. I don't see why it wouldn't fit using ekk2 if it fits a 2.4 in a eg/dc. I'm waiting for a email reply from hybrid to answer this question.

Also picked up a license plate relocator