XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Coat that license plate relocator with something like Plasti Dip, else it will rust quick. Especially since you're up north like I am.

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Coat that license plate relocator with something like Plasti Dip, else it will rust quick. Especially since you're up north like I am.

Its aluminum so it won't rust.

Picked up a set of wheels for winter.

Polished si's. Tires are 195/60 and 195/55. I'm going to put the 195/60 in the back and the 195/55 in the front. I'll raise the car up a little so they don't rub. Hoping this is the last winter this cars sees.

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Picked up a used set of Hasport EKK2 mounts for a pretty good deal. Had to take the 1.5hr drive into Queens, NY but I couldn't pass up on a steal. There a little nicked up but the bushing are in very good condition.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn, they didn't give you all the bolts that go with the mounts?

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Started polishing my mounts

Then I swapped wheels only to find out two tires didn't hold air smh

Then I found a complete eg subframe/ non power steering rack with shock forks for the low.

Just covered in mud. The guy who sold it to me did off-roading in his eg lol. Kinda weird.

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So whats the plan with the rotas?

Store them over winter once I get two new tire. I still have them on in the rear with the Si's up front. They have good tires so I may use them for autocross if I get into that. I plan to get some real wheels after paint. Just undecided yet. Maybe RPF1's

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
store them over winter once i get two new tire. I still have them on in the rear with the si's up front. They have good tires so i may use them for autocross if i get into that. I plan to get some real wheels after paint. Just undecided yet. Maybe rpf1's

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Picked up a set of Hybrid Racing RSX shifter cables. Happy New Years. Hopefully this car is swapped in 2015.

w

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

Hey did you send a core harness to wireworx or did you just pay the $100 core charge? Also what's the difference in the over the VC vs OEM T route? Been looking into getting one.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey did you send a core harness to wireworx or did you just pay the $100 core charge? Also what's the difference in the over the VC vs OEM T route? Been looking into getting one.
I sent in a core since I had a mint TSX wiring harness with my longblock from hmotors.

The over the valve cover harness is what I'm using on mine....it literally goes over the valve cover where the coilpacks are and enters the cabin on the passenger side like a D/B/H series engine harness does.

The T route is setup like a RSX engine harness where the main portion of the harness and the section that enters the cabin is pretty much in the center of the engine bay.

The white Wireworx label is on the section that enters the cabin
OTVC

OEM T route (Kevin Spanier's car and photo)

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks didn't know that. Can you post a link to Kevin's build thread? From the photo it looks like it might be one I want to read.

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Small update. I decided that getting new parts for the steering rack is a smart idea so I ordered new inner and outer tie rods as well as new bellow boots. I also needed to get new camber arms for my rear disk setup that I've had sitting around for over a year now so hopefully I can get those on this spring. I went with buddy club as I feel they make top notch suspension parts. They should be here Friday.

My pile is slowly growing

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Good stuff man. It'll be worth the wait