This is "MY BUILD" INSPIRATION

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I just heard a girl won the DC2 project car and she didn't know how to start the car or get it to move smh

zachkelly

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
damn I've missed alot this weekend in here! Seems like a lot of nice rides at the meet though, must have been a pretty fun time.

In for pics when your new parts get here! Cant go wrong with mudguards and a hood mask. Did you get the fender snaps?

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Didn't know anything about fender snaps but it said all hardware included I guess we will find out. My mud guards should be here today hopefully.

You don't even know. I was in Honda heaven lol. If anyone ever gets a chance to come its worth it but go on sunday a lot of people said Saturday was wack.

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It's an extension of the bra that covers the front part of the fenders. Not many hondas rock them. Look in the earlier pages in my build and you will see what it is

zachkelly

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
damn it, I wish they wouldve made fender snaps for 99-00. They arent the same are they? If I had em Id totally have them on haha

Have fun with the mud guards though man, I love how they fill in the gap in the rear wheel wells!

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm pretty sure the fenders are a tad different. One could always try though right?

zachkelly

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I think you're right but I'd buy em off you for sure to try it out. I dont think they'd be too off since they're flexible vinyl but idk.

If not I could always give them to 203ct. He has first dibs anyways though lol

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It's an extension of the bra that covers the front part of the fenders. Not many hondas rock them. Look in the earlier pages in my build and you will see what it is
Oh okay I know what those are. I think they come with it. I'll take a look to see what it looks like.

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I think you're right but I'd buy em off you for sure to try it out. I dont think they'd be too off since they're flexible vinyl but idk.

Go ahead and get them. I really only want the hood bra but if they come with them I'll rock them when winter rolls around for extra protection against mother nature lol.

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

It's not really that flexible. The curve is stiched in the shape for the 96-98. I may have misplaced one of the fender button assembly thingys. I wont be back for another month or so and I'm pretty sure its tangeld in my garages mess lol

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Mud guards on

And they only cost me 58 bucks shipped from eBay. :D
My hood bra is scheduled to be here Tuesday but lets hope it gets here sooner.

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Black slips or ls meshies are next. Along with a short throw and ES bushings.