Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
civics with chipped ECU's and built engines can :D
or 7th gen K20 swapped cars can

DominiYrk09

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
tru but his friend only has an intake and headers no chip or any type of k20 engine

racerx661

certified pervert
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
katana's really suck.....we in cali call them can of tuna...old ass technology....and 160 mph I would like to see that s**t 750 or 600....suzuki should stop making the pigs

anekin007

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
DominiYrk09 said:
ill answer your question NO!! i used to have an o4 ex with v2 intake headers and pulleys and exhaust and when u hit lik 115 the needle was slowing down then at round 120 i was done no more speed. Almost no civic can reach 135. not even in one of the longest tracks in the world
the 99-00 civic si can get pass 135..

DominiYrk09

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anekin007 said:
thats a total diff thing u cant compare an ex to an si and personally i dun kno what the top speed on da older si are

DominiYrk09

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anekin007 said:
thats a total diff thing u cant compare an ex to an si and personally i dun kno what the top speed on da older si are

IVI4ssacre

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
katana 600 ...... i knew it wasnt normal.. my buddy just like to make him self feel fast... but thx guys i believe the si in the 6th gen tops out around 135... with minor bolt-ons, there quicker then the new si.

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
IVI4ssacre said:
i no 135 isn't fast. i'm have a 99 honda civic ex... and some mods and 122 it kicks back... also my katana does 160 and still pulls... i just dont believe him i think the computer would only let him hit about 125 tops.... he insist he went 135 and won't show me.. so i needs answers .. thmx
ALl bikes (unless u pull the governer) only go 158... sorrry.

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anekin007 said:
The factory says top speed for th 99-00 Si is 128.....Now I got mine to 132, but it was slightly downhill.

IVI4ssacre

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my buddies si went around that same speed 134 i can't remember if we were on a' slop or not... but and not all bikes hit 158... i dont no where u getting your info from.... but they dont... i have friends with stock bikes hitting 180mph....... and tell me around 180 mph the lines on the highway look like there starting to connect. but who cares ... thanks for the info... i;m gonna rack on my buddy and make him "show me" that his car does "135".

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Its a federal law about the bikes.....Im sure they just pulled the governer. I was on a CBR1150 (an old one like early 90's) doing 160ish in 5th.....still wanted to go....but yeah the law passed in the late 90's so if the bike is that old or older, there is no governer.

exmashin

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
um yea, i have an 02 ex and have hit 135 w/ the following mods, AEM V2 CAI, APEX'i n1 cat-back, jspec race header, APEX'i v-tec controller...also note that the speedometers are about 3-5 mph off at any given time, so u never really kno exactly what speed ur doing unlike the s2k, digitalllll LoL

EG_CaSe

ScAre CrOw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
IVI4ssacre said:
my buddies si went around that same speed 134 i can't remember if we were on a' slop or not... but and not all bikes hit 158... i dont no where u getting your info from.... but they dont... i have friends with stock bikes hitting 180mph....... and tell me around 180 mph the lines on the highway look like there starting to connect. but who cares ... thanks for the info... i;m gonna rack on my buddy and make him "show me" that his car does "135".

most bikes hit atleast 150 like nuttin.. but ur buddys hit 180mph on a bike they must be sick...
i had a 2000 zx12 for bout 2 weeks while my uncle was in the hospital he let me use it n i never dared go over 160 / 170 at them speed nething u hit u can fall off.. the most i think i had it up to was bout 165 im sick on bikes but i still wont pass that.. i had a bad experience i fell off a bike at 120 thank god i had a thick as hoody it ripped threw but still not as bad as it would have if i wasnt.. i raced some guy i know we both had bikes n it went in2 one lane so he got right on the side of me n couldnt handle the speed steered right in2 me droped the bike n slide like almost a half a mile

EG_CaSe

ScAre CrOw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
EF_CaSe said:
most bikes hit atleast 150 like nuttin.. but ur buddys hit 180mph on a bike they must be sick...
i had a 2000 zx12 for bout 2 weeks while my uncle was in the hospital he let me use it n i never dared go over 160 / 170 at them speed nething u hit u can fall off.. the most i think i had it up to was bout 165 im sick on bikes but i still wont pass that.. i had a bad experience i fell off a bike at 120 thank god i had a thick as hoody it ripped threw but still not as bad as it would have if i wasnt.. i raced some guy i know we both had bikes n it went in2 one lane so he got right on the side of me n couldnt handle the speed steered right in2 me droped the bike n slide like almost a half a mile
i hate not havin the edit button no more..... neways i was gunna say but catch me on a wheely only way 2 really race on a bike

Civic04EX

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im pretty sure the 7thgen ex vics do not have a seep limiter just a rev limiter so on a good strech it is posible to hit 135. Fastest i have heard was 130 but like exmashin said the speedo has about a 3-5 mph +/- error so who knows

Neoburge

Sol man
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey guys. Ive had my del sol up at 135.. the d16z6 with same mods. accelerates pretty hard up to 5th.. and . then goes reaaaallly slow in 5.. it has no top end but that 5th gear comes in at around 125.. (racing on the highway) I have had the del sol up to 144..... (beleive me I got CLOCKED....... not by a cop but a freind .. the speedo stops around 130... (says 120) and hot damn my freinds it is fun but it does feel as if your pistons are gonna go F>CK YOU! BLAMO! pppoooof! bang.. sizzle...

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Neoburge said:
hey guys. Ive had my del sol up at 135.. the d16z6 with same mods. accelerates pretty hard up to 5th.. and . then goes reaaaallly slow in 5.. it has no top end but that 5th gear comes in at around 125.. (racing on the highway) I have had the del sol up to 144..... (beleive me I got CLOCKED....... not by a cop but a freind .. the speedo stops around 130... (says 120) and hot damn my freinds it is fun but it does feel as if your pistons are gonna go F>CK YOU! BLAMO! pppoooof! bang.. sizzle...
:nopics:

a del slo at 144.....something stinks on that one..

EG_CaSe

ScAre CrOw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
MySiIzFaster said:
:nopics:

a del slo at 144.....something stinks on that one..

ive never seen ne single cam out past 120 130... without some motors modds.... i had a single cam in my green bubble it was a jdm ZC it ran hard till 5th or 100 n then kinda died from there never capable of hittin 144 ( had headers, intake, exhuast, cam, n cam gear, fuel rail, lil things..... i also had a sensor out that was on the back of the intakemani for got what its called that made the car a lil slower when i pluged it in the car jumped rpm's like crazy