Turbo Rotary Mazda Minitruck Build

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Why Indiana?

Oh aren't you entering it in something? Like a contest or something right?

Or did I just pull that out of my ass

I think I remember you mentioning something like that but I am always mixing people up, thinking one person said something that somebody else said

You should enter it in a contest though cause this whole thing is pretty badass
Yeah big truck show out there and a couple magazines and videos want to shoot the truck.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ok I thought I remembered something about that

Well good luck with all that, not that you need it cause the work speaks for itself
I'm just dreading the drive. 24+ hours pulling a 48' enclosed trailer.

Sent from my QMV7A using Tapatalk

pantyraid

=^.^=
I'm just dreading the drive. 24+ hours pulling a 48' enclosed trailer.

Hey that's why god invented methamphetamine amirite HAR HAR

That does sound like a pain in the ass of a drive though

At least you don't have to pass through maryland though, land of the worst drivers in the world

Plus it's a good excuse to drink a bunch of blueberry red bulls, best energy drink EVAR impo

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey that's why god invented methamphetamine amirite HAR HAR

That does sound like a pain in the ass of a drive though

At least you don't have to pass through maryland though, land of the worst drivers in the world

Plus it's a good excuse to drink a bunch of blueberry red bulls, best energy drink EVAR impo
We have done it the last 2 years. It's getting old. I'm not huge into energy drinks but I'll drink a ton of coffee for ya.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Trying to find out the best way to delete and plug a few things on this engine before i start adding fluids

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
...Probably gonna bite the bullet sooner or later and buy that circular metal band thing that costs a crap-ton of money...
All this fabrication skill and she cant accept a ring you made? Have you tried telling her "Anyone can buy an expensive ring, but I want to build you one from the heart. Aint that love?!?"

pantyraid

=^.^=
All this fabrication skill and she cant accept a ring you made? Have you tried telling her "Anyone can buy an expensive ring, but I want to build you one from the heart. Aint that love?!?"
Haha that line could definitely work

Women fall for all kinds of s**t like that

You just can't start laughing midway through saying it

(Edit: unless you do it in a totally adorable way and she's like 'oh u, teehee I just can't resist your cuteness')

jameswanser

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I know this is a long term project, but how close (percentage wise) do you think you are on the progress of this?

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I know this is a long term project, but how close (percentage wise) do you think you are on the progress of this?
Its really close in terms of where it all began and how far it has come.

If i had a job, it would be running and driving and all that would need finished is paint and powdercoat.

Unfortunately that is not the case.

I was really hoping to have had it running this week or last but decided not to rush it for obvious reasons. Pretty much waiting on getting a good job again before i start throwing money at this thing.

It's unfortunate, but thats the way its gotta be. Ive been building this truck through several jobs and 3 layoffs, and dont plan on giving up anytime soon.

And my stress level is at an all time high haha

Edit* ill say 93% complete considering :thumbs up

GuttaGutta JDM

Wow I haven't been on this site in years an this is still going aha i love it! looks like I'm tuning in at the right time I cant wait to see this on the road! Unreal build all around!

Last edited: