Turbo Rotary Mazda Minitruck Build

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Truck should be heading back to my buddies shop to have a few things done so i can drive this damn thing before i tear it down for paint and powdercoat soon.

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hubba hubba bubba!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Working 2 weeks on 2 weeks off out of Texas trying to stack some money. Taking the truck back to get some things done the beginning of October. Last things that need to be done before driving the damn thing.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Rounded off the "inner fenders" since i felt they were too blocky. Small stuff like this is what is going to set the truck apart from the rest. There will be no cut corners on this build.

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Did you custom make the AN fitting onto the thermostat housing? Trying to do the same with my civic and wasn't sure if they sell something or if you need to just weld an AN fitting to it.

Looking clean as heck dude, this truck is on another level for sure!
Paint by next summer?

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Did you custom make the AN fitting onto the thermostat housing? Trying to do the same with my civic and wasn't sure if they sell something or if you need to just weld an AN fitting to it.

Looking clean as heck dude, this truck is on another level for sure!
Paint by next summer?
Yeah thats custom.

The truck will be completely done for sema 2016.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Maybe we have, as a post whore with a DEAD thread id expect you to get all fuzzy in the pants over questions ;). I need more updates!!!!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Definitely one of the things on the truck that a lot of people will dislike or not understand.

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Definitely one of the things on the truck that a lot of people will dislike or not understand.
I can already imagine some ditditty people questioning why you like Dremmels that much.