Turbo Rotary Mazda Minitruck Build

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm pretty new to the site. just spent a solid 6 hours or so over the last few days reading your entire build thread basically. This thing is gonna be soo dope when you're done with it and the fab work and customization is outta this world. Not something you see every day....keep up the good work man. In for updates :thumbs up
Sorry it took so long to read. I really need to clean the thread up and get all the pics organized. Maybe when its nearing completion i will redo the thread to make it easier to browse!

I do appreciate the good words and knowing that even though im building this for myself and nobody understands the truck, and a lot of it is overkill or pointless to most people...

I just want random people on the street that arent into minitrucks or rotaries or even customized vehicles at all to look at my truck and say damn thats pretty cool. Looks like there is a lot of work in that thing!

Its just like the guy im talking to about the final parts for the build. He talked me into the Aem smart coils. He does not deal with minitrucks. He builds high hp rotaries and mazdas in general and after i sent him pictures of my truck, he was interested in my build and wanted to help out.

He tells me that i will be fine with stock coils and blah blah blah. But he says that it is a show truck. And i might as well have the nicest shït possible. Which makes sense. If this truck ever has a chance for a magazine cover, i want to have the biggest mod list ever for a mini and also so one off nice super original parts that pave the way for a new era in builds. Maybe bring a little love to this little 1.3l rotary engine also!

Sorry to write a book, but u got me excited. Its nice when new people get interested in your build. Everyone tells me i will never finish this truck. They dont understand that i have put way too much time and money into it to stop now! I may be at a point sometimes where i have no clue what im doing, but i persevere and figure it out and am almost always happy with the end result. Sure there are things i would like to change, but im not going to unless it compromises safety or what not. Im just at the point i want to hear this thing fire up and get everything to the point of driving!

After that, its easy... I hope...

Sent from my Butthole using Fart power!

Hektic

doing it.
question is probably really dumb but how do you feel about the RHD from a practical sense? it looks real sick but I keep wondering how easy it is to get used to, especially on a truck like this. I'm really not trying to rag on it or anything cuz it is fresh but I just keep telling myself you must have some experience with it prior to this.....I can't help but feel like the shifting with my left hand would screw me up to some degree :what:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well i just picked up a rhd civic. Drove it yesterday and its really weird. Idk how to put it, but its not very practical for daily driving. U really have to hug the white line.

The truck wont get driven much, but i would like to have some experience under my belt before i hop in a show truck and try to drive...

I will let u know after a couple weeks of driving the civic...

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Got a couple of my couplers in to finish getting my intercooler mounted up.

Just waiting on my reducer from my power chamber to the intercooler piping and then need a hargett connector for the turbo to intercooler piping and then i can weld in my mounts and tighten everything up!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341621887.118854.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341622017.431845.jpg

Im diggin it even though its tiny. Might upgrade to a bigger one someday, but this will work for now!

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'll say it again, great work, I think that intercooler should be fine no need to go bigger, the one you got fits that space well. Can't wait until your finished with it. The rhd civic, is it yours?

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks, and yes, i might be picking up the civic early. Was gonna wait til i got back from north dakota, but i might just get it tomorrow or monday. Guess we will see.

97civicMan

Knucklehead h8r
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well Chris you have done a fantastic job on the updates lately. I can't wait till the day it's finished and on a magazine cover!!.......I'll be proud to say I know that cool son of a gun! I've had a lil more time on my hands lately to check out your thread and must say its been very exciting. Talk at ya soon brother

Sent from UrPhone using
Tapatalk

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wont have much updates for a few weeks when im gone for wirk, but heres a pic for ya!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341694853.053019.jpg

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You should start a build thread for the civic...

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No reason. Its gonna stay the way it is :what:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ill post more after i clean it and its raining right now (thank god) so no pictures right now

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks, and yes, i might be picking up the civic early. Was gonna wait til i got back from north dakota, but i might just get it tomorrow or monday. Guess we will see.

look good man. how much are you going to pay, if you don't mind me asking?

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bullshit chris, i bet the bay gets a lot of TLC, resprayed a different color and an overhaul...the bay needs your love
It will get some love eventually. I will post a build... Lol

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wasnt he asking 6? did you at least use some lube before you raped him