NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
PEARLelectron said:
I actually started laughing out loud when i saw that.. you need to chill a bit and have some fun:rules:
I'm fine. I just didn't get the smilie as a responce all of a sudden.

People need to get over taking me so seriously. :-/

PEARLelectron

Banned
NOFX said:
I'm fine. I just didn't get the smilie as a responce all of a sudden.

People need to get over taking me so seriously. :-/
you coulda just laughed.. when you saw that >> :slapslap:

Come on.. you kno you laugh when you see that

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
PEARLelectron said:
you coulda just laughed.. when you saw that >> :slapslap:

Come on.. you kno you laugh when you see that
I see it so often, that it doesn't really make me laugh anymore.
dc5_lov3r said:
I like the AFTER way, OEM is better than anything else.
:werd:
At least for the most part... I will say I usually prefer OEM for non-performance mods at least.

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
threadjacking FTL..

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
next post in this thread NOT about his car will equal banning..

= )

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looking good. I really like the CTR's. pics of the city lights? updated pics with the H off?

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ImportFan1 said:
looking good. I really like the CTR's. pics of the city lights? updated pics with the H off?
Actually, as I said earlier. I didnt wire em up. Im not sure if I want to yet. I just got them because I liked the styling of them and that they are an OEM "upgrade". They look 10x better, IMO. Also, Im actually keeping the H on, cause I like it that way.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I think that you should wire up the city lights for sure man....get some amber bulbs...that'd be really nice. I'm hoping to do the DIY city light mod in a week and a half.

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Genuine Rolla said:
I think that you should wire up the city lights for sure man....get some amber bulbs...that'd be really nice. I'm hoping to do the DIY city light mod in a week and a half.
Yeah, im debating. Im really unsure. Ill probably wire it up for kicks and take some pics at least.

Wheelz061604

Custom User Title
5+ Year Member
I like the "After" better too... but only because of the hood. I just can't get used to a carbon fiber hood on a black car for some reason. I like the emblem on the grill, but I would remove it because it's a tuner car... it flows better with absolutly nothing on the front to take attention away from the car itself. As someone said before, even the front plate does that. Cars usually look better with no front plate, if you can get away with it.

I like the rims you have by the way... good choices. The car looks good overall from what I can see dude. Keep up the good work.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I LOVE the after.... Looks hella nice bro :thumbs up.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you should definately wire them up.. or at least make sure you put the socket in... i think due to it being clear plastic and maybe a warm wind free area.. a spider made a web all over the inside of my friends.. crawled right in the city light whole and not only did he have to get the web out he had to actually get the spider out without f**king up the headlight,,,

DaGFTDOne

Car Audio Guru
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oc_civic said:
you should definately wire them up.. or at least make sure you put the socket in... i think due to it being clear plastic and maybe a warm wind free area.. a spider made a web all over the inside of my friends.. crawled right in the city light whole and not only did he have to get the web out he had to actually get the spider out without f**king up the headlight,,,

Thats gotta be the best one I've heard yet involving animals/insects and cars.... that must have sucked. But I think the city lights would look sick in that car

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
DaGFTDOne said:
Thats gotta be the best one I've heard yet involving animals/insects and cars.... that must have sucked. But I think the city lights would look sick in that car
i have purple LED city lights.. i like the way it looks with my yellow fogs and blinker bulbs.. lol

DaGFTDOne

Car Audio Guru
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oc_civic said:
i have purple LED city lights.. i like the way it looks with my yellow fogs and blinker bulbs.. lol
On a silver car I could see that, purple and amber go nicely.... I have the lexus look on my subaru, Xenon blue headlights and yellow foggies, looks sick coming at you on the street and lights up the road nicely