Valve Cover Art

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Man I still love your VC's even though I saw em all I still LOVE em!

I love this one you did!

I still got your email, when I get some cash man Ill hit you up for mine!

I want something intense like the H22 Blue one with the ripped look with gears, or the B18b1 VC that is red with rips! SICK

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn i wish i had that shop...

justinfetalvero

HatchOwned
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
These are so nice!!!! The blue one with designs on it is my favorite! keep the pics coming! so what color is the green that you painted the motorcycle?

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
These valve covers are f**king amazing like you have no idea. I just spent like 10 minutes appreciating all your work and effort, keep it up!!

You seriously need to start putting this stuff up on eBay or something. Im not trying to put a price on your expertise, but at least you get some reimbursement.

KeeleDesign

5+ Year Member
gangster ha..... too funny.

Well right now we have been covered up at work, I've been getting 80-100 commission hrs in a 40 hr week for the last 2 months, with no sgn of slowing up. so theirs been no time to do some more covers. but this spring if it slows up I'll prolly get back on it, as i miss playing around with designs.

KeeleDesign

5+ Year Member
This is a lil off the radar from what i had started with this cover, i just didn't like the look, it was not a good one, so i implimented this instead and really hope you like it man.