Valve Cover Art

arrigo

covers look amazing how do u get them to look like marble it was like an exact match to ur countertop just wonderin how ya did that

WBJ

Registered VIP
I dont care for some of the designs, but you are a very skilled artist sir! Great job!

KeeleDesign

5+ Year Member
actually i also painted the bathroom sink 2 years ago..
and thanx, i don't like all the designs either.. but it's kewl
hey sorry it took so long but i love the new font i picked for your new street name, their wasn't much i could do to cover the old name but in person it really looks good.

one of these 2 photos should make an awsome signiture,

Paul2281

Stuart Racing
Verry SWEET work man....The motorcycle stuff was especially nice since thats my hobby with drag racing my ZX12R KAWASAKI....Everything looks TOP NOTCH....
Paul....

KeeleDesign

5+ Year Member
I had seen some fou finishes for house painting, as i am venition plastering my walls, and i had seen some granit stone and black and white marble, it inspired this cover, and i am verry pleased with it's out come since it's my first attempt.
these photos are not edited, these are just differnt lightings to help see the cover as i see it.

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sweet Jesus dude that is amazing... I need to send you mine SOOO bad....

honda frank

5+ Year Member
hey do you ever paint the words a diff colour just wondering if you could let me know on how to do that thx

KeeleDesign

5+ Year Member
not a VC but it fits

my buddy's jeep tailgate, he wanted me to teach him some ofmy techniques, so i said $100 and we had a deal, lol. heres what i did., i plan on painting the jeep black with this tore out of the hood as well.

CO-EM1

This is so amazing its stupid like as i sit at my computer i dont know wat to even look at nemore after looking at all these....im speachless.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i see no love for the K-Series... :(