Valve Cover Art

KeeleDesign

5+ Year Member
i see no love for the K-Series... :(
your right......... i just haven't came upon any covers or owners who wanted theirs done.

thanx guys, good stuff. I've been verry buisy lately with deer season tey are hitting cars left and right, but i have a few projects including my gsx i'm trying to to fix so I've not been around.

OTiS133

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
awesome work man. im subscribing. heres an idea, try to airbrush the internals of the motor on the vc. like valves, valvesprings, and im most interested in seeing some pistons on the vc. keep up the good work.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sick dude, I wish I could do this kinda stuff, just don't have the money for the tools. Can you suggest any practice points for beginners like spray cans and a old skateboard (if I had one) or something like that

KeeleDesign

5+ Year Member
wow ^^ lol ^^ have ya'll checked my threads i started? if not check out the 4 wheeler i just painted.

ohh and I'll have a awsome cover for you guys to fight over soon!!!! i'm waitng on a few things and i'll have it done. it's for a sohc 2000ish engine it's the same cover as the last green with cam gears. be patient though. :D

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
My cover is painted black & it's peeling off (got the car with it like that), how do you remove the old paint? Can it be sandblasted or is there something else I can use. BTW, amazing work, my wife wants you to do one for my civic with Transformer decepticon logos.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
your right......... i just haven't came upon any covers or owners who wanted theirs done.

thanx guys, good stuff. I've been verry buisy lately with deer season tey are hitting cars left and right, but i have a few projects including my gsx i'm trying to to fix so I've not been around.
well, seeing as its un-drivable right now, i may have to strip her off and give her to you!

KeeleDesign

5+ Year Member
sandblasting is ideal and perfect and it's what i do, all you have to do is clean the heck out of it to make sure all particles are removed afterwards.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what about zombies/pedo bear/80s themes? you got any of those kinds of skillz? you do some great work, the gold looks great, but i am curious to know how your "drawing" skillz are. i can tell that you are truely gifted i want to see something "interesting =)

OblivionEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'd like a doom2 themed d series valve cover...if these are still available.

KeeleDesign

5+ Year Member
what about zombies/pedo bear/80s themes? you got any of those kinds of skillz? you do some great work, the gold looks great, but i am curious to know how your "drawing" skillz are. i can tell that you are truely gifted i want to see something "interesting =)
I don't normally post up any of my bike work, as i have other forums for that, but here is one i just got done with.

I had to grind down and shave the old emblem spots and go back with flames to match his fenders, he wanted more flames and a design similar to what i have done, he seen the finish product today and was so happy he told me it was batter than what he'd imagined. And he is picckier than i am.
I'm sure you can tell whats with flash and what isn't.

i also added a skull to his front fender i forgot to take photos of