Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My girl went to the hospital today with chest pains and her blood pressure was 160/110.

Scary stuff.

I left early from work when I found out about it, not really by choice either. I told a coworker about the situation and he informed the manager and she insisted on me leaving. We settled on staying until closing hour. I just hate to do that on the second day on the job. Oh well, life is more important.

Climbing in the bed now.

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
My girl went to the hospital today with chest pains and her blood pressure was 160/110.

Scary stuff.

I left early from work when I found out about it, not really by choice either. I told a coworker about the situation and he informed the manager and she insisted on me leaving. We settled on staying until closing hour. I just hate to do that on the second day on the job. Oh well, life is more important.

Climbing in the bed now.

Hope everything is alright man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

Scary stuff.

Climbing in the bed now.
Hope everything's okay man! Good on you for doing your best to stay, but family is much more important. I'm glad your management was cool enough to understand.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hope everything's okay man! Good on you for doing your best to stay, but family is much more important. I'm glad your management was cool enough to understand.

Me too. They're like a big family there.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What I would do to drive one..

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
They are pretty cool. I'm not sure how much interest you have to show to test drive one.

Get my Model S ready for Xmas time.
You may want to get that looked at.
Will do. :lol:

Scary stuff.

Climbing in the bed now.
I hope she's ok.

Btw, when the s**t did you become a mod?

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I hope she's ok.

Thanks =)

And...

No but really, Joe extended the offer to me yesterday and we spoke briefly about it. I accepted =) Anything to benefit the health of the community.

Last edited:

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
They are pretty cool. I'm not sure how much interest you have to show to test drive one.

Will do. :lol:

I hope she's ok.

I don't think there a Tesla around here there is a little shop in the mall near Philly but I don't think it sells cars.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Lost 99% of my braking power on the way home from work 5 minutes ago. Slowing down to a stop and suddenly it feels like someone pulled my brake pedal straight to the floor. Awesome. It looks like low brake fluid for now so we shall see.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Lost 99% of my braking power on the way home from work 5 minutes ago. Slowing down to a stop and suddenly it feels like someone pulled my brake pedal straight to the floor. Awesome. It looks like low brake fluid for now so we shall see.
No Bueno. Be careful with that!

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
No Bueno. Be careful with that!
Yeah... Imagine if that happened to me coming off of an expressway or something... I would've s*** my pants and e-braked the f*** out of my car lol. Good thing my rear tires are s*** tires anyways!

Now I gotta consider getting a second job to be able to afford a new car if it comes down to it. This thing is just slowly falling apart. I'm investing money into a poor investment :(.