What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah... Imagine if that happened to me coming off of an expressway or something... I would've s*** my pants and e-braked the f*** out of my car lol. Good thing my rear tires are s*** tires anyways!

Now I gotta consider getting a second job to be able to afford a new car if it comes down to it. This thing is just slowly falling apart. I'm investing money into a poor investment :(.
Yeah that'd be pretty terrifying. One of our work trucks had a rotor explode while a driver was driving it down a busy street. Literally exploded into pieces. I don't know how he didn't crash.

I feel you there, man. I was doing that for far too long...

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I don't think there a Tesla around here there is a little shop in the mall near Philly but I don't think it sells cars.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk
The only one I've seen around here was a couple months ago. It was driving around in the snow. :smackself:

Yeah... Imagine if that happened to me coming off of an expressway or something... I would've s*** my pants and e-braked the f*** out of my car lol. Good thing my rear tires are s*** tires anyways!

Now I gotta consider getting a second job to be able to afford a new car if it comes down to it. This thing is just slowly falling apart. I'm investing money into a poor investment :(.
Damn! Yeah, you'd have been e effed on 490 or 390N / 590N right now lol. You should just buy my Civic then! She's chillin' in Gates now. Doesn't need TOO much work :lol:

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The power button my phone barely works now.I have to basically cut up my fingers in my case to get the phone to turn on. I never have good luck with anything.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The power button my phone barely works now.I have to basically cut up my fingers in my case to get the phone to turn on. I never have good luck with anything.

I feel an iphone vs android debate starting...

:O

Team iphone! ;)

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'd probably have less problems with a whip like yours. x_x I've wanted an s2k for years, they're always just out of reach!
As the car sits outside under a tarp & cover for week #7 right now.
They are pretty cool. I'm not sure how much interest you have to show to test drive one.
It's cool, I'll find out for you in a couple weeks.
I'm thinking something like this, but not white.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I feel an iphone vs android debate starting...

:O

Team iphone! ;)
Don't even start. I dropped it on the concrete the other day from 6 feet, and it survive without a scratch to the screen or camera lense, and all that happened was the glue separated from the bezel around the edge of the screen. It's not even "broken". The power button on this phone was designed retarded to begin with. Dunno what HTC was doing, but it's too sunk in and the button lost its springyness so either I will order a new one from DigiKey and solder it on, or if I can get my friends Samsung Galaxy S3 I'm getting for free on Verizon, I will just use that instead.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Don't even start. I dropped it on the concrete the other day from 6 feet, and it survive without a scratch to the screen or camera lense, and all that happened was the glue separated from the bezel around the edge of the screen. It's not even "broken". The power button on this phone was designed retarded to begin with. Dunno what HTC was doing, but it's too sunk in and the button lost its springyness so either I will order a new one from DigiKey and solder it on, or if I can get my friends Samsung Galaxy S3 I'm getting for free on Verizon, I will just use that instead.

I'm just messing with you man :lol:

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm just messing with you man :lol:
I know, I was just explaining my frustration over this ordeal with my phone lol. I wish I could afford a new HTC but I can't.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I know, I was just explaining my frustration over this ordeal with my phone lol. I wish I could afford a new HTC but I can't.

My girl got the samsung galaxy s4 on a contract with AT&T and loves it. It's a good phone. She had an htc a while back but I can't remember the model.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Brother has some kind of HTC, I'm not a fan. Love my S3 over it, but I miss my S2...and I don't miss my iPhone, granted it was the first model and the g/f has a 5 but eh

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I must be EXTREMELY OCD/paranoid/anal about my electronics. My iPhone 5 has been in a case since the day it left the store when I bought it. I think I've accidentally dropped it...two or three times...?...and I've owned it for.....16 months now? I've never taken it in for a problem, never replaced anything on it... The only issue was the phone wasn't detecting my SIM the first day I owned it and that was fixed by a restore in iTunes. I have fantastic luck with my electronics. Now if only I could have the same luck with lottery tickets....

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My girl got the samsung galaxy s4 on a contract with AT&T and loves it. It's a good phone. She had an htc a while back but I can't remember the model.
I will always love HTC unless they change the way they are. They pretty much let you do whatever with the phone.
They have a website that let's you unlock the bootloader to flash custom ROMs after you root.

Brother has some kind of HTC, I'm not a fan. Love my S3 over it, but I miss my S2...and I don't miss my iPhone, granted it was the first model and the g/f has a 5 but eh
How's battery life and speed?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

xHanzJay

Lulzaflopter
I will always love HTC unless they change the way they are. They pretty much let you do whatever with the phone.
They have a website that let's you unlock the bootloader to flash custom ROMs after you root.
HTC is awesome.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk.

Honda9206

Working on the 92 DX
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I am a HTC fan also. Started with the Eris, then incredible, incredible 2, incredible 4g, DNA, broke the DNA picked up a cheap thunderbolt in mint condition, now trying to find a one at a good price.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I totally called the phone debate..

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I still have my S3 and I bought a 7200mAh battery with a case and it lasts forever. I can go 2 days without charging it and still use it heavily and still make it through the second day.

Honda9206

Working on the 92 DX
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I have always gotten great battery life with my phones. Of course I root, debloat, overclock, and undervolt so that helps a lot. I get a full day usually ending with around 20% before bed with all day usuage.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Y'all mothafuckas go through phones like no one's business. I've had my iPhone for like 2 years now. Zero issues with it, never had a case, never dropped it etc. Just keep your s**t safe, plebs!