What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

pantyraid

=^.^=
Just passed another kidney stone. Thankfully this one was big enough, so I'll be able to take it to the urologist to run some tests and pinpoint exactly what's causing these.

s**t f**kin hurt!

Just four more hours of work.
:( man, that sucks hairy ballsacks

I've heard that's one of the most painful things that can happen and that they're pretty much on par with childbirth (and if that's the case then good lord I feel your pain)

I hope it gets better <3

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
havent done anything since we got back from vacation, finally decided to do something, mowed the lawn and trimmed the trees, now washing clothes, yay

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

The door in my mini fridge...

I don't drink cokes at all. Absolutely zero.

I am guilty of the occasional red bull though.

pretty sure the vodka is worse than any coke

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
pretty sure the vodka is worse than any coke
Surprisingly enough, the alcohol helps dissolve the stones since it's acidic.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I can stone people to death with my d**k. It's a gift and a curse.

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:( man, that sucks hairy ballsacks

I've heard that's one of the most painful things that can happen and that they're pretty much on par with childbirth (and if that's the case then good lord I feel your pain)

I hope it gets better <3
Gall stones are far worse than kidney stones, childbirth and alcohol poisoning. It also gives you a great ab workout that you feel for days after an episode. I've experienced them all and I still rather give birth!

I know young_ has been dealing with kidney stones for some time now. So hopefully his urologist can pinpoint what is causing them and he can change his diet around to prevent it. I have some friends that are diabetic and have Crohn's disease that deal with kidney stones all the time.

hardcore97

Hard Core
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Finally home from work, 12 hours of making parts for the new 5.0 ford engine gets old lol. i really should go to bed since im running on very little sleep but i never do. always something on youtube or facebook to distract me....

pantyraid

=^.^=
Gall stones are far worse than kidney stones, childbirth and alcohol poisoning. It also gives you a great ab workout that you feel for days after an episode. I've experienced them all and I still rather give birth!

I know young_ has been dealing with kidney stones for some time now. So hopefully his urologist can pinpoint what is causing them and he can change his diet around to prevent it. I have some friends that are diabetic and have Crohn's disease that deal with kidney stones all the time.
Oh yeah maybe I'm mixing the two up, I had a friend with gall stones and I know she ended up having to get surgery, it was a few years ago so I'm not totally sure I'm remembering this accurately but I think they ended up having to remove her gallbladder?

Either way I hope young gets better, I'm sure that s**t sucks :(

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Went rummaging through the basement and found the rest of my dad's models. I wish I could build more of these with him. He has a lot of cool models.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah. He has loads in the basement, all different scales. Spitfires, mustangs, lightning's, Messerschmidt 262 jet fighters, even Sherman and panzer tanks. He never really had the time to build anymore, and I really wish he would've because he was good at it. I think I'm gonna go out a buy a few kits and continue what he loved.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Today I said goodbye to my Princess. She was my best friend for the past 10 years, and now she gets to get all her sniffs out with no more pain.

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Today I said goodbye to my Princess. She was my best friend for the past 10 years, and now she gets to get all her sniffs out with no more pain.
I'm sorry for your loss Kelly. I know how much you loved her.

It's been a year ago today since Sox passed away from liver disease.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sorry to hear about the animal(s), that pain sucks.

But eww, you named a pet after the White Sox? Gross, we all know the Cubs are better.