What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What? Last time i checked, you were cooking italian food in the microwave..
That was you the other night kid. ;) Not my fault you didn't invite yourself over.
you been cooking red peppers for a hour o_O
Thats meal prep? :shock:
I chopped and cleaned the onions and peppers. And then cut up the sausage links.By that point of the picture, I had already sauteed onions and green peppers and they were off draining the excess extra virgin olive oil I had cooked them in.

I don't toss everything in the pan and cook it together or else nothing cooks eveningly according to the way my grandmother made it. It's a step by step process of cooking it individually and then combining everything at the end.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Picking up a new set of irons and a 3-wood today after work. :thumbs up

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just dropped the old lady off at the airport. Gonna hit the gym and then drop the kids off with my mom.

Then gonna wash the car and enjoy quiet time.

Headed to Vegas tomorrow!

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Just dropped the old lady off at the airport. Gonna hit the gym and then drop the kids off with my mom.

Then gonna wash the car and enjoy quiet time.

Headed to Vegas tomorrow!
Have fun man!

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Low key day spent outside. Sitting on my back deck sipping on some tea right now looking up at the stars and listening to the planes fly into Ohare.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I cannot stand the way people drive. I don't understand how some find it so difficult to just drive normally. Took an extra ten minutes to get to work this morning because some jackass wanted to go 10 mph slower than the speed limit and cause a half mile long traffic build up. Like damn if you can't drive, stop. Don't even get me started on how people park either.

Harv_D_Johnson

Picking up a t bracket, b series shift linkage and a b16 i take manifold tomorrow [emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Ex made it to San Fran today, so spent quite a bit texting/calling each other while on the road (on top of since leaving FL Monday) and after she settled in

Listed a condo Monday
Shot pictures of it yesterday
Already have 2 showings lined up for tomorrow and didn't even post the pictures until a couple hours ago

Hit the gym for leg day

Pulled the car in the garage after gym this morning, and f**k that thing and whatever's going on with it

pantyraid

=^.^=
I cannot stand the way people drive. I don't understand how some find it so difficult to just drive normally. Took an extra ten minutes to get to work this morning because some jackass wanted to go 10 mph slower than the speed limit and cause a half mile long traffic build up. Like damn if you can't drive, stop. Don't even get me started on how people park either.
Oh my god, I am right there with you

It stuns me every time I get on the road and realize how many of the people driving are absolute morons, it's like there's a never-ending dipshit fest on the highway that I missed the invite for or something

Like how the f**k do you get your license without knowing which turn signal is which, and which lane is for passing, and how to look next to you and see that there's a car in the exact place you're trying to steer your own car (especially around here where you can't even take the driving test without doing a 36 hour driving class, which covers all of that and more, which should be covered by common sense anyway)

Idiots on the road is quite possibly one of the most aggravating things EVER

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The people of Chicago as a population do not know how to merge! That's my only pet peeve for now.

Hanging out in Aurora with some friends. Pretty sure someone is gonna end up in the firepit... I brought my toothbrush since were drinking and I know I'm not gonna be going anywhere. They took my keys to the soul. :( f**kers