What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lots of hugs girl!
Sorry to hear about the animal(s), that pain sucks.

But eww, you named a pet after the White Sox? Gross, we all know the Cubs are better.
Prior to moving to Chicago from Jacksonville, the day we were moving my female cat (Booty -tuxedo cat) ran out the door while loading the uhaul and hid under our apartment building. It set us back two hours trying to coax her out. So I cried in my 92 hatchie all the way to Chicago since we left her behind. Fast forward 5 months and I came home from work that night to my husband holding a box. I thought it was the mudflaps I had wanted. Like the kid that I am, I shook the box and heard a meow. I got Sox (male tuxedo) as a 8 week old kitten and around that time the White Sox had won the division in 2005. So yes I did get his name from the Sox and his white paws.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Today I said goodbye to my Princess. She was my best friend for the past 10 years, and now she gets to get all her sniffs out with no more pain.
Sorry for your loss, Kelly. I can only imagine your pain.

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
Just ordered a boost gauge/cubby pod for the Legacy. Also have my wideband on the way as well as front LCA bushings. Need to order the rear LCA bushings, a rear wheel hub and two new front struts. Well none of those are exactly performance related so I'm sticking to my "no mods" promise.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Day 1 of 2 off. Just hanging out. Probably gonna run to Walmart here soon and do some grocery shopping.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Got woken up at 3 am(i havent been sleeping very well lately anyway) to chirping birds. Laid in bed hoping it would stop for ten minutes or so. Finally got up and see that the f**king cat had snatched 2 baby birds and brought them to the back door. One of them was still alive.

So i got to put a baby bird, about the size of my fist, out of its misery and clean up the mayhem. Needless to say, i cant go back to sleep. Said a little prayer for the birds and gave the cat some food since nobody but me takes care if these animals.

Not even sure y we have a cat. Im deathly allergic to them. This one is a killing machine though. Brings mice right up to the back door. This bird thing is a first though...

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I thought this was too gross to tell but my dachshund literally broke one front and one back leg of a rabbit, so it couldn't move but just a little at a time. Thing made the most god awful sounds. Took the pistol off my hip and shot him, then lugged his broken and bloody carcass off into the woods. Bleh.

It is sad though, my friends laugh at the story but that s**t is so f**ked up to see. Something living but unable to do anything for itself and just writhing in pain.

s**t chris, way to set the mood!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It feels pretty bad dude. Killing a baby animal. I might have tried to nurse it back to health if we werent going out of town in a few days.

We used to shoot birds when i was a kid. Never thought twice about it and still dont see a problem with it, but you just dont kill baby anything.

Definitely not how i wanted to start my day. I will be taking a nap later today btw

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm on nights, got busy with the lady around 4am and passed out lol, woke up at 6:40. Got my nap.

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's the circle of life.

I've been trying to wake my kid up since 6:30am and she won't stay up! It's 5 more days of school. I already need a crane for her!

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I thought this was too gross to tell but my dachshund literally broke one front and one back leg of a rabbit, so it couldn't move but just a little at a time. Thing made the most god awful sounds. Took the pistol off my hip and shot him, then lugged his broken and bloody carcass off into the woods. Bleh.
Thanks. Reminds me of a story from Tallahassee.

G/f at the time went to go hang out with a couple friends who usually are high or drunk. Anyway, the girl had this dumb guy over and they have this big white rabbit. Later on in the night, couldn't find the rabbit.

So dipshit sits on the couch and pulls the lever to make it recline. They hear a loud scream or whatever a rabbit can let out. I don't know if they moved couch or removed cushions, but they saw that the levers had ripped one of this bastards legs off and he wound up bleeding out all over the floor. I forget the rest but I know it wasn't the end of it. Maybe how they disposed of it or dealt with it, but they did something else stupid to add to it. Crazy.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Took the day off; shouldn't have done that. I ended up getting my hair done, scrubbed the house, and detailed the MDX to try to keep my mind off things. Will absolutely return to work tomorrow.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
you been cooking red peppers for a hour o_O