What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
About to let a stranger grab me by the balls, poke me, push on me, and get blood sucked from my veins.

Sounds a bit barbaric when you put it that way.

I'm going for an annual physical.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Turbo_Freak

BAMF
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
About to go run some errands and pick up an inner tube to fix my bike. I might possibly wash the car if the sun lets me.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Been in and out of the garage all day. Its f**king hot and nothing is going right for me.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I had to quote that before common sense gets the better of you and you go back on that statement =)

<3

And yay it's connie!

Replace the word garage with bed and that's my day too haha
Thats very tempting as well. Ive been very down and out lately. The unemployed lufe has finally got to me and i feel completely worthless. I dont want to do anything.

I did just take my creatine and preworkout though, so i guess ill be going to the gym today :thumbs up

pantyraid

=^.^=
Thats very tempting as well. Ive been very down and out lately. The unemployed lufe has finally got to me and i feel completely worthless. I dont want to do anything.

I did just take my creatine and preworkout though, so i guess ill be going to the gym today :thumbs up
Hey gym is definitely something, I know I can never convince myself to go there

Bleh unemployment sucks though, my dads been dealing with that s**t on and off for years now being almost 60 in the construction industry and it seems like exercising all the time is one of the main things keeping him sane

At least being unemployed you can sleep in though, and sleeping in is one of the greatest pleasures the world has to offer

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey gym is definitely something, I know I can never convince myself to go there

Bleh unemployment sucks though, my dads been dealing with that s**t on and off for years now being almost 60 in the construction industry and it seems like exercising all the time is one of the main things keeping him sane

At least being unemployed you can sleep in though, and sleeping in is one of the greatest pleasures the world has to offer
See I'd rather get up early and get s**t accomplished. Sleeping in wastes a good portion of the day before its too hot. I hate staying up late as well.

And also there is so much s**t I need to buy for my truck but I can't afford much of it right now.

About 4 weeks from the show in Indiana. Guess my truck will be going not running once again.

Sent from my QMV7A using Tapatalk

pantyraid

=^.^=
See I'd rather get up early and get s**t accomplished. Sleeping in wastes a good portion of the day before its too hot. I hate staying up late as well.

And also there is so much s**t I need to buy for my truck but I can't afford much of it right now.

About 4 weeks from the show in Indiana. Guess my truck will be going not running once again.

Haha that's a good point, it is always hot as f**k by the time I'm up

s**t even not running that thing is still pretty incredible though

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm over in California until Wednesday on a work trip doing a server migration... it's colder here than it is in Rochester... wtf!

But I have a company card and my hotel is walking distance to a Hooters. I don't remember my walk back to the hotel last night, nor going to bed, but I woke up and my clothes were aligned nicely ready to go. f**k yeah! :headbang:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha that's a good point, it is always hot as f**k by the time I'm up

s**t even not running that thing is still pretty incredible though
Yeah. Just not as far along as I wanted it. Guess it's cuz I don't have a job. Imma keep blaming all of my problems on that :thumbs up

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Saw the White Sox lost, horribly. Lol'd.

Drove up to Orlando yesterday
Replaced the Civic's thermostat mid-trip
Picked up a vehicle and came back home
Picked up a new customer along the way
Engaged in some automotive schenanigans last night
Back to work, tired as s**t

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Another day of saying in going to get out and do stuff and i probably wont

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Work is moving quickly today, surprisingly. Although my service manager is in one of his usual dickhead moods today. Work till 5, then have to run to my friend's house to pick up his axle, and then run home and change it out for him.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Server migration complete... it was a mess when I got here.

I've actually removed the old server off the rack, which is still in the after pic. Less is more ;)

Waiting for a power supply to come in so I can take down the entire network and replace the old one that doesn't really work. Back to NY tomorrow. :(