XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Trip from hell coming back from Cali to Rochester yesterday.

Wake up at 7:30. Flight leaves at 11, airport is 50 miles away. Get to rental car after checking out of hotel -- flat tire. Put air in tire and of course it dwindles again. Stuck in traffic during 50 mile drive, takes me over an hour and a half to get to rental return at airport. Tire flatish but didn't have time (or a place) to keep putting air in so I just kept going.

Drop car off, get to airport with 30 minutes to spare. Check flight status - cancelled. Automatically rebooked to a flight that gets me home at noon TODAY, 14 hours later than the original flight.. Go to US Airways counter to rebook - absolutely no flights available other than my rebook - all others would get me home 24 hours later all others are booked. Guy at counter checks even the other two closest airports (Buffalo and Syracuse).. nothing.

I call travel agent. She looks and finds a flight that can get me to Buffalo at midnight. Much better than noon today. She books it. The airline.. US f**king Airways. I go to the counter again now that I have some time to spare, and ask the same question. He still tells me nothing available. I then pull out my phone with the flight that I have and show it to him, thanked him for being absolutely useless, and then proceeded to get through security.

Layover in Philly.. hour delay as the plane breaks down. I get to Buffalo at 1am, bugged a buddy for a ride and got back to Rochester at 2am.

Missed the season opener of Suits :(

Steven Johnson

Respected
I'm getting ready to go on vacation next week from New Jersey to Vermont. We have a family house up there, so it's time to take my family on a mini get away.

Today, we planned out a few things we need for the trip and went to the store to by these things. Afterwards, we took my son to the farm to check out some animals, walked a trail around a lake, then spent about two hours on the park. Now, time to change the knock sensor in my 98 coupe. Should be interesting since I have big hands and the sensor is in a tight location. Here's to hoping for the best! :beer:

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Cleaned the house, paid bills, took the demon spawn to see Inside Out, took back movies to redbox and ran into a friend, took the black hatch out for a spin and got stuck. Pretty sure it was the relay, so had my husband come and rescue me with the relay from the blue hatch. Black hatch started right up.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Donna from Suits is so got damn hot.

Just watched the first episode of the season it's a good one.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Played around on a yzf-600 today. On wet grass.. rode it around my neighbors backyard like a dirt bike.. suprisingly, it makes me want a dirt bike haha

Cut the grass this morning, at my parents house now chillin, waiting on dinner.

Gotta go to Walmart and do some grocery shopping in a bit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

pantyraid

=^.^=
Played around on a yzf-600 today. On wet grass.. rode it around my neighbors backyard like a dirt bike.. suprisingly, it makes me want a dirt bike haha

Cut the grass this morning, at my parents house now chillin, waiting on dinner.

Gotta go to Walmart and do some grocery shopping in a bit.

Haha that sounds fun as hell

(Well not the cutting the grass part =) )

EdtheChipmunk

Respected
Went to a job interview. Don't really know how it went yet. Hopefully I get it. Mowed the lawn. Saw the doctor about the cartilage in my ankle. Not looking good. Played with my daughter at the park. Putting the civic up for sale. Don't want to sell her but I need the money for the down payment on a new place since my place burned down.

pantyraid

=^.^=
Went to a job interview. Don't really know how it went yet. Hopefully I get it. Mowed the lawn. Saw the doctor about the cartilage in my ankle. Not looking good. Played with my daughter at the park. Putting the civic up for sale. Don't want to sell her but I need the money for the down payment on a new place since my place burned down.
:( I hope stuff improves for you

And good luck with the job!

conor97hx

woke up around 2pm. Haven't slept this late in ages. I feel great. Got a promotion at my job this week. Having a procedure done on my lungs in a few months. Looking good here so far

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Helped my buddy move this morning. Hot as f**k. He bought me Arbys so it was all worth it :thumbs up

pantyraid

=^.^=
They have orange cream shakes there now. They look amazing
Oh man does that mean they don't have that other special one anymore?

I can't remember exactly what it was but I wanted to try it, it was something like pink himalayan salted caramel or something random like that

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh man does that mean they don't have that other special one anymore?

I can't remember exactly what it was but I wanted to try it, it was something like pink himalayan salted caramel or something random like that
We didnt have that one here im guessing. Who knows :what:

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
As good a mod as plasti dip..

Such a good burn.

Just got home from work. First shift in the new position. I'm loving it.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
As good a mod as plasti dip..

Such a good burn.

Just got home from work. First shift in the new position. I'm loving it.

You still revelling in that?